#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're missing the point of why OP made this thread and WHY everyone in it[AAs] are celebrating.
There is no point. Just a bunch of cats rallying behind some defeated dyke because she says some things that they want to hear. You cats are no different than women. You're easily manipulated.

First off I said many times that if AAs want reparation then they have to get into contact with Dmitry the Russian arms dealer OR Tariq Ismell Muhammad of the Islamic Revolutionary front if they ever want to get their reparation, because the USA government is NOT freely giving it to us because it would mean the end of the USA....
But... Thats again NOT the point of this thread.
The bold should be the point of the thread tho because it directly contradicts what Carnell is about. She does not acknowledge that the only way that blacks will get reparations is by force and that whites are never ever going to give us reparations. She's on some "if we all just got on the same page worked the system and asked white daddy nicely making a convincing argument, we could get reparations. Overnment assistace is our only hope." type shyt.

Point is, Carnell is pushing AA ethnocentricism which I and everyone else FEEL is a MUST. Again, the USA government is not trying to give us reparation but for example if talks of reparation does come up then they can NOT deflect with black foreigners[who were not slaves IN the USA] to muddy the idea of reparation...
This so-called "AA ethnocentrism" is just c00n divide and conquer shyt. You're contradicting yourself. Above you claim to acknowledge that whites will never give us reparations, but here you admit that there's still a part of you holding out hope that whites will one day see the error of their racist ways and try to make amends through reparations. Let that pipe dream go fam because it's not going to come to fruition. Shunning other blacks because you want to be the first in line in the event that your white daddy gives "blacks" something is the epitome of being a c00n. You're not serious either bruh. If you were serious about understanding what it's going to take to truly get liberation in a world dominated by white supremacy then there's no way you would buy into this billshyt about shunning other blacks. The c00n ratio is already much too high. We cant afford to be divisive.

You and the rest of these "#carnell gang cats don't constitute "everyone else" either. As an AA myself, I want no parts of this c00n divide and conquer shyt. Y'all are working for the other team as far as I'm concerned.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There is no point. Just a bunch of cats rallying behind some defeated dyke because she says some things that they want to hear. You cats are no different than women. You're easily manipulated.

The bold should be the point of the thread tho because it directly contradicts what Carnell is about. She does not acknowledge that the only way that blacks will get reparations is by force and that whites are never ever going to give us reparations. She's on some "if we all just got on the same page worked the system and asked white daddy nicely making a convincing argument, we could get reparations. Overnment assistace is our only hope." type shyt.

This so-called "AA ethnocentrism" is just c00n divide and conquer shyt. You're contradicting yourself. Above you claim to acknowledge that whites will never give us reparations, but here you admit that there's still a part of you holding out hope that whites will one day see the error of their racist ways and try to make amends through reparations. Let that pipe dream go fam because it's not going to come to fruition. Shunning other blacks because you want to be the first in line in the event that your white daddy gives "blacks" something is the epitome of being a c00n. You're not serious either bruh. If you were serious about understanding what it's going to take to truly get liberation in a world dominated by white supremacy then there's no way you would buy into this billshyt about shunning other blacks. The c00n ratio is already much too high. We cant afford to be divisive.

You and the rest of these "#carnell gang cats don't constitute "everyone else" either. As an AA myself, I want no parts of this c00n divide and conquer shyt. Y'all are working for the other team as far as I'm concerned.

None of this has anything to do with "divide and conquer." You're the reason why people think AAs have no culture because you are a self-hating AA. Ethnocentricsm for AA is a must whether you like it or not. None of your babble is going to change anyones mind.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
None of this has anything to do with "divide and conquer." You're the reason why people think AAs have no culture because you are a self-hating AA. Ethnocentricsm for AA is a must whether you like it or not. None of your babble is going to change anyones mind.
You're literally saying that AAs should divide/separate themselves from other blacks and practice "AA ethnocentrism" but it's not about being divisive? You bytchmade ass liar. You can't even be honest with yourself:hhh:.

I'm not trying to change your empty ass mind. For all I know you're some cracker trolling. I'm just calling your shyt out for what it is, bullshyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In what universe are Black folks not already separated? :heh:

And how is saying AAs should be prioritized for resources in the USA divisive?:heh:

Yall say reparations is impossible but this kumbaya pan-African universe where all Blacks get along is even more of a coke dream :heh:

The most Blacks around the diaspora are going to do collectively is business.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You're literally saying that AAs should divide themselves from other blacks and practice "AA ethnocentrism" but it's not about being divisive? You bytchmade ass liar. You can't even be honest with yourself:hhh:.

I'm not trying to change your empty ass mind. For all I know you're some cracker trolling. I'm just calling your shyt out for what it is, bullshyt.

No you're just a self-hating AA and ONE of the reasons why we are in the situation we are in. So you can lose the silly projections of " UZ a c00n! or UZ a cracka! You workin' 4 da white man!"

Fact is if African-Americans want be a certified political group then ethnocentrism is a must! Try telling the Kurds that ethnocentrism is not a must. The Kurds who's politics go international. Or better yet... TRY telling the Igbos who been fighting for Biafra that they should forget about specifying their ethnicity for their cause. Yet many Igbos said it would be helpful if AAs joined their cause on here.

Seriously, you're just a dumb hotep who should stop claiming AAs because again you're the reason why people are confused on what exactly makes a person "African-American." NOT EVERYONE has a shared heritage even if they are apart of the same race!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

And how is saying AAs should be prioritized for resources in the USA divisive?:heh:

Yall say reparations is impossible but this kumbaya pan-African universe where all Blacks get along is even more of a coke dream :heh:

And people wonder WHY I HATE hoteps and militants. Thats the reason...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

No you're just a self-hating AA and ONE of the reasons why we are in the situation we are in. So you can lose the silly projections of " UZ a c00n! or UZ a cracka! You workin' 4 da white man!"

Fact is if African-Americans want be a certified political group then ethnocentrism is a must! Try telling the Kurds that ethnocentrism is not a must. The Kurds who's politics go international. Or better yet... TRY telling the Igbos who been fighting for Biafra that they should forget about specifying their ethnicity for their cause. Yet many Igbos said it would be helpful if AAs joined their cause on here.

Seriously, you're just a dumb hotep who should stop claiming AAs because again you're the reason why people are confused on what exactly makes a person "African-American." NOT EVERYONE has a shared heritage even if they are apart of the same race!

Brehs dont even respond to that clown :heh: I wont give that fukk nicca two sentences

Gravity

Banned
Daps

What the fukk is an African American political group going to do? African Americans have been voting damn near monolithic since we had the "right" to vote. Being a "certified political group"(whatever that means) won't get us anywhere in a society controlled by white supremacy. The political system is completely rigged you dumb motherfukkers. This is why cities like Baltimore where African Americans make up a good amount of the local politicians, are still shytholes for black people.

I seriously want know what this "AA ethnocentrism political group" plan is. We shun all other blacks and form a AA political group. Then what? We get reparations? Is that the plan?

In what universe are African Americans not separated? AAs males are killing each other like it's going out of style. There's no unity amongst AAs whatsoever. Black men and black women are divided a mother. You c00ns just talk. You don't even think your bullshyt through.

We should be working to unite blacks period because there's a lack of unity all the way around. It's not about ALL blacks uniting on some utopia shyt. It's about all blacks who understand that we're all we've got uniting to reach a common goal which is empowerment for people classified as black.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What the fukk is an African American political group going to do? African Americans have been voting damn near monolithic since we had the "right" to vote. Being a "certified political group"(whatever that means) won't get us anywhere in a society controlled by white supremacy. The political system is completely rigged you dumb motherfukkers. This is why cities like Baltimore where African Americans make up a good amount of the local politicians, are still shytholes for black people.

I seriously want know what this "AA ethnocentrism political group" plan is. We shun all other blacks and form a AA political group. Then what? We get reparations? Is that the plan?

Clearly, you think I'm talking about some safe negro political group like the Black congressional caucus. No. But something like this.
Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In what universe are African Americans not separated? AAs males are killing each other like it's going out of style. There's no unity amongst AAs whatsoever. Black men and black women are divided a mother.

So you agree with Carnell that AAs need ethnocentrism and unity to achieve our goals whether you agree with the goals she has in mind :ohhh:

We should be working to unite blacks period because there's a lack of unity all the way around. It's not about ALL blacks uniting on some utopia shyt. It's about all blacks who understand that we're all we've got uniting to reach a common goal which is empowerment for people classified as black.

Africa will never be "united" let alone the diaspora. No race of people will ever be "united" and the most you'll get is unions for doing business :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Clearly, you think I'm talking about some safe negro political group like the Black congressional caucus. No. But something like this.
Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"
The thread you just linked contradicts the bullshyt that y'all are saying here. Even Poitier suggests that blacks work with Africans. I have no problems with thinking beyond just plain old "black group economics". I'm trying to figure out how this "aa ethnocentrism" helps us. I don't see how creating more division amongst people classified as black helps people classified as black.

It's sad that you people still don't understand that these lines of division separating people classified as black are why people classified as white have been able to keep us subjugated to them. When Europeans came here to America, they left that ethnocentrism shyt at the door and all united under this general vague term called "white". They spent some time in-fighting with each other separating themselves by ethnicity, but it didn't take those different ethnic groups from Europe long to realize that their best bet was coming together against others, blacks in particular. We as blacks are the exact opposite. It's been damn near 500 years and we haven't gotten it yet. We're still dividing ourselves in-fighting with each other allowing non blacks to take advantage of our division and use it against all of us.
So you agree with Carnell that AAs need ethnocentrism and unity to achieve our goals whether you agree with the goals she has in mind :ohhh:
That ethnocentrism garbage amongst blacks is c00n shyt. We as people classified as black need unity to achieve our goals.

Africa will never be "united" let alone the diaspora. No race of people will ever be "united" and the most you'll get is unions for doing business :mjlol:
Whites are united relatively speaking. If ethnic whites of Europe can unite enough to push and maintain a global system that works to enpower them as a group, then why can't we as blacks do that? Why can't Africa be united to the extent that Europe is?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The thread you just linked contradicts the bullshyt that y'all are saying here. Even this troll-agent-c00n Poitier suggests that blacks work with Africans. I have no problems with thinking beyond just plain old "black group economics". I'm trying to figure out how this "aa ethnocentrism" helps us. I don't creating more division amongst people classified as black helps us.

It's sad that you people still don't understand that these lines of division separating people classified as black are why people classified as white have been able to keep us subjugated to them. When Europeans came here to America, they left that ethnocentrism shyt at the door and all united under this general vague term called "white". They spent some time in-fighting with each other separating themselves by ethnicity, but it didn't take those different ethnic groups from Europe long to realize that their best bet was coming together against others blacks in particular. We as blacks are the exact opposite. It's been damn near 500 years and we haven't gotten it yet. We're still dividing ourselves in-fighting with each other allowing non blacks to take advantage of our division and use it against all of us.
That ethnocentrism garbage amongst blacks is c00n shyt. We as people classified as black need unity to achieve our goals.

Your brain must be tiny... He said BUSINESS not some lovey dovey pan Africanism shyt.

And no we're sticking to ethnocentrism. And thats final.