#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russell: More insults you wouldn't say to my face...Great
I broke your whole bullshyt down and like the bytch that you are, you use "insults" as a cop out. I'd have no hesitation saying that firstly to your face. Save that tough guy shyt when it's obvious you're not tough by any measure.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I broke your whole bullshyt down and like the bytch that you are, you use "insults" as a cop out. I'd have no hesitation saying that firstly to your face. Save that tough guy shyt when it's obvious you're not tough by any measure.
ok thanks, if you're ever in Miami @ me. Let me know where you are and I'll do the same :handshake: We dont even need to do the tough guy stuff online friend.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
See this little AA's vs the world thing?

All I've known is being a black American, so NOW y'all wanna play this game?

Not sure what that changes with what Carnell is saying either. I've BEEN told y'all to stop letting the dominant society punking you out of your own fukking agency and citizenship.

:manny:

They'd LOVE you to leave the country.
THIS

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ok thanks, if you're ever in Miami @ me. Let me know where you are and I'll do the same :handshake: We dont even need to do the tough guy stuff online friend.
You prove my point. Y'all are not serious, you're just clowns. That's why you're hyping this Carnell c00n. She's not serious about anything other than keeping blacks with a slave mentality.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You prove my point. Y'all are not serious, you're just clowns. That's why you're hyping this Carnell c00n. She's not serious about anything other than keeping blacks with a slave mentality.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

can you PROVE its based on racism though?

Thats the point.

What does this have to do with a busted school in south carolina?

And who said I supported this policy?

I don't know if you know this or not...but when Obama leaves office, its sink or swim for black people.

Theres no real excuses out here.

Is that due to racism?

I KNOW all of these stats.

Mind you...i'm a black male myself...I just am a bit more of a realist when it comes to sucking it up and putting in MY effort to get the job done.

There are policies in place to TECHNICALLY alleviate some of that though.

So again, I don't see how this just "gets better" regardless.

Yeah...thats bullshyt.

"black government" is as flawed of a concept as any.

This is why i'm not "pro-black" as much as I am "pro-equality"

Cause "blackness" doesn't exist...we didn't create it. They did.

Its a reactionary term, not an assertion.

And I don't know what you mean by "treated fairly" either...

Let me know when shyt gets like South Africa where theres MINORITY whites running things.

I'm telling you that POPULATION counts.

I also happen to think you don't live in a black city or have much connection to one.

ATL. DC. Houston.

There are places where minorities are making shyt happen.

First off.

fukk Africa.

I said it.

I'm not going back to some place where I'm not even from on the basis that they "look" like me.

hell, genetically, two africans down the street from each other share less DNA than probably you or I do.

This is a bullshyt statement by scared nikkas who don't wanna put in work to force the walls around them to capitulate to their forces.

So leave america then.

I don't see what all this expatriot business is gonna do for you...cause America ain't obligated to give you shyt.

You gotta take it.

Trying to think you can "get even" by being an external force is bullshyt.

Are you a teenager?

cause this statement is devoid of any new, or challenging information.

NO ONE is ignoring racism.

I've experienced...and I see it damn near every day.

But does that stop me?

Thats the point here.

What is your goal besides pretending to be a counterrevolutionary with no plan?

If you hate america so much...then leave! I'm sure you'd love to go back to countless african countries who lack the infrastructure to even educate their own people.

I'm trying to make America work for me...not the other way around.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:heh; at thi loser posing as if he's ready to die over shyt talking on the Internet, not realizing it exposes just how much of a loser he is. Like I said, you can only laugh you cats are so sad.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they just agree on the data that he has gathered from respected sources such as Robert Shapiro, and Sandy Darity who have spent years researching said data. They have also addressed the whole "whining" argument multiple times and when it comes down to it many black people just don't want to hear the data because they don't want to see reality. I mean it is pitiful when you look at our situation here in then U.S. but it doesn't make it any less real and you can't come up with any solid solutions if you don't come to grips with your reality. They have also pointed out multiple times that living vicariously through black celebrities/athletes or thinking you or your loved ones can potentially be one of them is for the most part a fantasy that we need to let go of. These facts IMO are not people whining they are people trying to get black (DOS specifically) back into the right mindset to fight for what is ours.
Nope. Most of Moore's data goes back to articles that he published himself on Huffpost. He's a hack and he's VERY loose with his "data."

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So how are you "fighting for reparations"? By following some scared dyke who does nothing but make YouTube videos talking about how much the government owes us? That's not fighting for anything. You kids(I know a lot of technically adults by you sound like children) are just cornballs who turn everything into a joke and something to troll with. "#AAgang #carnellgang let's make em mad". :mjlol: You've got to laugh because it's so sad.

Look, the only way to really fight for reparations is to pick up a gotdamn weapon and start using it, and not 1 of you cowards following behind some defeated dyke is ready for that. White people aren't going to give you shyt and I don't know when you c00ns are going to get that through heads. How stupid are you all to think that reparations are dependent on how good of an argument we make to white people? Like if we just telling them how much they owe us, one day they're just going to give it to us. They know that they owe us and they still aren't going to give it to us(that includes reparations and a fair shake from their racist government), now what?

You're missing the point of why OP made this thread and WHY everyone in it[AAs] are celebrating.

First off I said many times that if AAs want reparation then they have to get into contact with Dmitry the Russian arms dealer OR Tariq Ismell Muhammad of the Islamic Revolutionary front if they ever want to get their reparation, because the USA government is NOT freely giving it to us because it would mean the end of the USA.... But... Thats again NOT the point of this thread.

Point is, Carnell is pushing AA ethnocentricism which I and everyone else FEEL is a MUST. Again, the USA government is not trying to give us reparation but for example if talks of reparation does come up then they can NOT deflect with black foreigners[who were not slaves IN the USA] to muddy the idea of reparation...