#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Your brain must be tiny... He said BUSINESS not some lovey dovey pan Africanism shyt.

And no we're sticking to ethnocentrism. And thats final.
What the fukk do you think pan Africanism is? It's blacks doing business with other blacks you nitwit. Why would AAs work to separate ourselves from other blacks just to say............... "we should be doing business with other blacks"?

"Let's practice AA ethnocentrism by getting wealthy Africans to invest in AAs". You people are down right stupid.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What the fukk do you think pan Africanism is? It's blacks doing business with other blacks you nitwit. Why would AAs work to separate ourselves from other blacks just to say............... "we should be doing business with other blacks"?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I've been preaching (for years) the need for African Americans to look globally for investors, bankers and other backers, specifically those in the African continent. Though I think he is a fossil and relic, Farrakhan had the right idea when he sought money from Gaddafi. It was just the two wrong people to attempt it. You have African billionaires like the Dos Santos and Dangotes who invest across the continent but I believe it is in their best interest to push beyond the continent and expand their portfolio into the USA by funding the Black communities here. Not just limited to the exorbitantly wealthy singular figures, the Black-owned African banks also have the opportunity to be lenders to those in the diaspora and fill a need. In addition, we must continue to find ways to pool money and resources to provide for one another.
^^^^^
That's called pan-africanism you mouth-breathing brain dead stupid son of a bytch. Is this the twilight zone?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
^^^^^
That's called pan-africanism you mouth-breathing brain dead stupid son of a bytch. Is this the twilight zone?

Cultural unity=/=doing business which EVERYONE does you single digit IQ dusty Hotep ass nikka. Now bounce from this thread. We don't even consider you AA. Bye Felicia...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Cultural unity=/=doing business which EVERYONE does you single digit IQ dusty Hotep ass nikka. Now bounce from this thread. We don't even consider you AA. Bye Felicia...
So blacks should get wealthy white Europeans to invest in black communities and that's going to help us overcome white supremacy? Asians are "investing" in Africa now, how's that shyt working out?

You don't have to have complete cultural unity to unite under a shared goal of black empowerment. A cracker from America and a cracker from Europe have completely different cultures but that doesn't stop them from uniting under "white" to perpetuate global white supremacy. You're just making excuses to justify unnecessary division. c00n shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So blacks should get wealthy white Europeans to invest in black communities and that's going to help us overcome white supremacy? Asians are "investing" in Africa now, hoes that shut working out?
Are you fukking retarded? No ones saying that! No one is saying AAs should distance themselves from other blacks! This is why I hate arguing with YOU hoteps. The point is we need to understand who and what is an "African-American." An immigrant African or Caribbean do not share the SAME experience in America. And if an AA were to migrate to Haiti or Brazil they would NOT have shared heritage there because the experience is different. That is what we are trying to say. To specify what makes a person AA, nothing more nothing less. But of course you being a hotep that flew passed your brain[if you wanna call it that] and you took it as us wanting division.

You don't have to have complete cultural unity to unite under a shared goal of black empowerment. A cracker from America and a cracker from Europe have completely different cultures but that doesn't stop them from uniting under "white" to perpetuate global white supremacy. You're just making excuses to justify unexcessary division. c00n shyt.

No shyt you moron ass hotep. But thats only going to be via BUSINESS. Again ethocentricism=/=division. MOST European ethnics are ethnocentric. You're probably just a self-hating AA with zero culture which explains your posts.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Are you fukking retarded? No ones saying that! No one is saying AAs should distance themselves from other blacks! This is why I hate arguing with YOU hoteps. The point is we need to understand who and what is an "African-American." An immigrant African or Caribbean do not share the SAME experience in America. And if an AA were to migrate to Haiti or Brazil they would NOT have shared heritage there because the experience is different. That is what we are trying to say. To specify what makes a person AA, nothing more nothing less. But of course you being a hotep that flew passed your brain[if you wanna call it that] and you took it as us wanting division.
If division isn't the point then why is it important to make a difference between who is AA and who isn't? You're such a coward and dummy to boot, that you're confusing yourself. Calm down, stop arguing and listen.

The whole point of this thread is that AAs should see themselves as a group separate from other blacks and should move accordingly. "We need to practice ethnocentrism.......we need to be ethnocentric". Do you even know what ethnocentric means? Now that I've illustrated how stupid it is for us to separate ourselves from other blacks you want to lie and act like that's not your position.

You sound silly with all that "we don't have the same shared experiences" shyt. The shared experience is dealing with white supremacy as people classified as black. That experience is never exactly the same for any 2 different black individuals whether you're from the same country or not. Your experience hasn't been the same as mine, so what? We're still black dude. Race is a team sport and we keep jump ship from team black simply because we're currently losing. It doesn't work like that.

No shyt you moron ass hotep. But thats only going to be via BUSINESS. Again ethocentricism=/=division. MOST European ethnics are ethnocentric. You're probably just a self-hating AA with zero culture which explains your posts.

Definition of ETHNOCENTRIC

Definition of ethnocentric
  1. : characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own group is superior

You cats have no integrity and that's why you get no respect. You just tell lies at the drop of a hat with no shame. "Ethnocentric doesn't mean division..............most Europeans are ethnocentric". Just bold face lies dude. America is a perfect example of how most whites are. It ethnocentric. When they say that this country is a "melting pot", they mean a melting pot for white people. White people are mutts. Just a bunch of ethnically mixed Europeans. Like I said, when they got off the boat over here they quickly dropped that ethnocentric shyt and united under the race "white". the average white oerson doesn't even know what his ethnicity is. The DNA testing shyt is big now because whites who want to know what their ethnicity is are now able to find out in a lazy/easy way.
    Whatever ethnic pride whites have is completely overshadowed by their racial loyalty. We've got to be the same and there's no way around that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I notice that most of these AA Hoteps have zero AA culture and are usually self-hating when it comes to being AA.
By the way, the use of the term "hotep" as a pejorative is a dead c00n giveaway.
@Gravity

Like I said you weren't cultured in AA culture and so this is a waste of time and you don't understand what we mean in "shared heritage." @IllmaticDelta if you even wanna bother...
Ahh shut your bytchass up or make a better argument:hhh:. Making ad hominems because you're getting your ass whipped intellectually. Take this wack ass ad hominems and shove them up your loose ass.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
By the way, the use of the term "hotep" as a pejorative is a dead c00n giveaway.

Ahh shut your bytchass up and make a better argument:hhh:. Making ad hominems because you're getting your ass whipped intellectually. Take this wack ass ad hominems and shove them up your loose ass.
lol... You lost the moment you came in this thread. You dumbass still doesn't get why this thread made while continuing to believe that we want "division." There never WAS an argument. And yes I will continue with the ad hominems because I want people like you out of the way.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Affirming identify ≠ separating
Tell that to the dumb Pan-Africanist.

And btw my @Gravity I actually been to the Caribbean and Africa[and going back]. I doubt your broke ass never left your town. So enough of this "division" nonsense.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Definition of ethnocentric
  1. : characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own group is superior

You cats have no integrity and that's why you get no respect. You just tell lies at the drop of a hat with no shame. "Ethnocentric doesn't mean division..............most Europeans are ethnocentric". Just bold face lies dude. America is a perfect example of how most whites are. It ethnocentric. When they say that this country is a "melting pot", they mean a melting pot for white people. White people are mutts. Just a bunch of ethnically mixed Europeans. Like I said, when they got off the boat over here they quickly dropped that ethnocentric shyt and united under the race "white". the average white oerson doesn't even know what his ethnicity is. The DNA testing shyt is big now because whites who want to know what their ethnicity is are now able to find out in a lazy/easy way.
    Whatever ethnic pride whites have is completely overshadowed by their racial loyalty. We've got to be the same and there's no way around that.

having or based on the idea that your own group or culture is better or more important than others

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Are you a descendant of enslaved Africans in the USA before the Jim Crow South?
Caribbean AFRICAN slaves don't count?

Don't play this game.

giphy.gif

"Half the thread dapped that. Bu bu bu we ain't talking bout division"

Pussies:pacspit:
Tell that to the dumb Pan-Africanist.

And btw my @Gravity I actually been to the Caribbean and Africa[and going back]. I doubt your broke ass never left your town. So enough of this "division" nonsense.
:mjlol: You ugly no life having bytch you average 25 posts a day on here. I don't care where you've been, you clearly don't have a life. There's no one better at this ad hominem game so I can damn sure take it if you can.
having or based on the idea that your own group or culture is better or more important than others

I've already posted that link and the very first definition in the link dummy. Isn't the whole premise of white supremacy to prioritize whites as more important than non whites? You people are pathetic. This is disheartening as a black person. We've got to do better.