#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I've already posted that link and the very first definition in the link dummy

you didn't post the definition I highlighted.

. Isn't the whole premise of white supremacy to prioritize whites as more important than non whites? You people are pathetic. This is disheartening as a black person. We've got to do better.

Considering YOUR OWN culture as more important TO YOU/YOUR GROUP isn't the same as thinking your own culture is better than other's

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I think Affirmative Action should only be for DOS AA's. If that doesnt include me bc one of my parents is African, so be it. But I will be an ally. Everything that Yvette said in that video is facts. And she backed it up with credible sources and data. People are piggybacking off of hard won victories by AAs. Its not right and the shyt needs to be readdressed and specificity and deferment given to the group of people(AAs) that built this country. Its really simple not sure why other groups cant understand this. I love this womans videos. She doesnt consider me or Iramie (sp?) ie: Halfricans part of the AA tribe but that doesnt make me not want to support AAs as they yet again are fighting for something that is owed to them bc of slavery.

halfafricans or any other afram/foreign black mix are part of the afram tribe

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Are you a descendant of enslaved Africans in the USA before the Jim Crow South?

Caribbean AFRICAN slaves don't count?

Don't play this game.

giphy.gif

"Half the thread dapped that. Bu bu bu we ain't talking bout division"

that's not division...that's just stating facts......why would that issue concern non-afram, black people on USA soil?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nothing wrong with pan-africanism but sometimes there are things aframs need to be more selfish about even if it excludes other "blacks"
I agree. Reparations and AA is two of them. That being said, Pan-Africanism is vital for the success of Blacks especially DoS.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Hold on...so in this thread...Caribbean slave descendants have no formal of PTSD/suffering from slavery therefore their opinions on black people in America are invalid? :gucci: