#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not so much where she is leading us to but what she is leading us to. Which is the right mindset.
There were books written in the 50s that say the same things she says every week.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
There were books written in the 50s that say the same things she says every week.
Yeah, she actually refrences/alludes to that in the video. African Americans were fighting for Civil Rights in the 50s. We their Grandkids/Great grandkids/Great Great grandkids, other diasporans and model minorities still benefit from all the work they put in. We can never be reminded of that too much.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
A few months into the show Moore started calling more often and from there she took on a LOT of his ideology. She repeats his words verbatim on many episodes including the one posted above.

Nah, they just agree on the data that he has gathered from respected sources such as Robert Shapiro, and Sandy Darity who have spent years researching said data. They have also addressed the whole "whining" argument multiple times and when it comes down to it many black people just don't want to hear the data because they don't want to see reality. I mean it is pitiful when you look at our situation here in then U.S. but it doesn't make it any less real and you can't come up with any solid solutions if you don't come to grips with your reality. They have also pointed out multiple times that living vicariously through black celebrities/athletes or thinking you or your loved ones can potentially be one of them is for the most part a fantasy that we need to let go of. These facts IMO are not people whining they are people trying to get black (DOS specifically) back into the right mindset to fight for what is ours.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Aint no division, we are just stating whats rightfully ours :gucci: Whining about reparations or stating whats owed to us and fighting for it like countless other groups have? Talk to me, are you a DOS in america or not? Lets talk about it.
So how are you "fighting for reparations"? By following some scared dyke who does nothing but make YouTube videos talking about how much the government owes us? That's not fighting for anything. You kids(I know a lot of technically adults by you sound like children) are just cornballs who turn everything into a joke and something to troll with. "#AAgang #carnellgang let's make em mad". :mjlol: You've got to laugh because it's so sad.

Look, the only way to really fight for reparations is to pick up a gotdamn weapon and start using it, and not 1 of you cowards following behind some defeated dyke is ready for that. White people aren't going to give you shyt and I don't know when you c00ns are going to get that through heads. How stupid are you all to think that reparations are dependent on how good of an argument we make to white people? Like if we just telling them how much they owe us, one day they're just going to give it to us. They know that they owe us and they still aren't going to give it to us(that includes reparations and a fair shake from their racist government), now what?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
So how are you "fighting for reparations"? By following some scared dyke who does nothing but make YouTube videos talking about how much the government owes us? That's not fighting for anything. You kids(I know a lot of technically adults by you sound like children) are just cornballs who turn everything into a joke and something to troll with. "#AAgang #carnellgang let's make em mad". :mjlol: You've got to laugh because it's so sad.

Look, the only way to really fight for reparations is to pick up a gotdamn weapon and start using it, and not 1 of you cowards following behind some defeated dyke is ready for that. White people aren't going to give you shyt and I don't know when you c00ns are going to get that through heads. How stupid are you all to think that reparations are dependent on how good of an argument we make to white people? Like if we just telling them how much they owe us, one day they're just going to give it to us. They know that they owe us and they still aren't going to give it to us(that includes reparations and a fair shake from their racist government), now what?
I just realized what you are so all i'll say is :ld: K

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I think Affirmative Action should only be for DOS AA's. If that doesnt include me bc one of my parents is African, so be it. But I will be an ally. Everything that Yvette said in that video is facts. And she backed it up with credible sources and data. People are piggybacking off of hard won victories by AAs. Its not right and the shyt needs to be readdressed and specificity and deferment given to the group of people(AAs) that built this country. Its really simple not sure why other groups cant understand this. I love this womans videos. She doesnt consider me or Iramie (sp?) ie: Halfricans part of the AA tribe but that doesnt make me not want to support AAs as they yet again are fighting for something that is owed to them bc of slavery.
If one of your parents is AA. Than you are Afram