#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
full
Let me borrow that smilie breh

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Fukk tribalism. We should be united based on mindset and intent, not divided based on location and ethnicity. If you're a black person who understands white supremacy and is willing to work to empower yourself along with other blacks without willfully perpetuating white supremacy, then I accept you regardless of where you're from.

:leon::ehh::obama:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
In what universe are Black folks not already separated? :heh:

And how is saying AAs should be prioritized for resources in the USA divisive?:heh:

Yall say reparations is impossible but this kumbaya pan-African universe where all Blacks get along is even more of a coke dream :heh:

The most Blacks around the diaspora are going to do collectively is business.
You ever watched the Grapevine?

kayslay

Daps
I was just about to post this.

This thread is right on time.

While I don't think the diaspora at large is an enemy that doesn't automatically make them allies either.

It was made abundantly clear from their own mouths that their priority first and for most is their own ethnicities.

And we need to do the same.

There cannot and will not be true pan Africanism until EVERY tribe is pulling their weight and contributing.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why are you so angry?
Just strong and WRONG!
I'm not angry at all. You don't get angry at stupidity but it's impossible to respect from folk who should know better. You shouldn't be this stupid.
I was talking about blacks :dead:
And that's something that needs to change, not be perpetuated. A big reason that blacks are losing is because we insist on dividing ourselves with this stupid ass tribalism. Whites have use and exploited those silly divisions against us for centuries.

kayslay

Daps
If you have such an issue you know you can just leave and go start your own conversation in another thread.
That's the beauty of the internet.
You're not coming with any solutions or adding anything positive to the conversation you're just derailing the thread with your tantrums.

I'm not angry at all. You don't get angry at stupidity but it's impossible to respect from folk who should know better. You shouldn't be this stupid.

And that's something that needs to change, not be perpetuated. A big reason that blacks are losing is because we insist on dividing ourselves with this stupid ass tribalism. Whites have use and exploited those silly divisions against us for centuries.
Ignoring who we are, where we come from and where we wish to go as a people has nothing to do with Whites,other Blacks, or any Non African American.
Acknowledgement of our history and culture takes nothing from anyone.
I pray to god you're not an ethnic AfrAm.
You're really trying to blame the current state of the Diapora on African American acknowledging our Unique heritage?