@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Can we get a ban on posting LSA threads?

I mean come on, there’s no way this person is all there mentally,

“Most of these supposed "black women hating black men" hate their mom. Think about it...why would a random man I've never met hate me? No, he hates his mom but it's not socially acceptable at any level to voice that out loud so he then uses every other woman he meets who looks like his mom as a surrogate for his mom. He treats her the way he would want to treat his mom but cant.
Even when fonts come here and say proudly "I dont care if my son brings a white girl home" I chuckle because really now...your son doesnt really hate stranger bw at his core, he simply projects his hatred of you onto them. They think their sons love them but hate younger black women so it's ok. Nope lol.”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t see that small ass picture of the post

Can someone post it here?
it looks like its this quote from the NBA brehs with pawgs thread:
Same with my son except he goes to a public school and as much as white girls like him he likes white girls too. Sadly there are black girls that like him but he did and like them.
But I do notice that he likes biracial girls. I’ve accepted that he probably will fukk with them for a minute. I don’t care as much as I used to. A lot of times there’s not much parents can do if their kids have a preference for another race. The woman who does my locs was telling me that her son continues dating white girls even though she and his sisters have continued to talk with him about it. He likes what he likes even if she don’t like it.
And like you, id rather my son marry a white female than to be gay or involved with a treh.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:slapfight:

There should be a coil v. Lsa podcast / live stream. Let’s drag each other in real time.

Each site designate a regular host... then members can call in to voice their opinions on the topic at hand.

Would be hilarious.

Breh from what I read on there, a lot of them women are mentally deranged. I'm genuinely curious what they look like because fine black women are spoiled by black men:patrice::patrice:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Oh, I'm definitely in this bytch!
:mjgrin:

fukk those fat, musty, and bitter ass LSA hoes. A bunch of c00n immigrants, Femcels and Wenches whose sole purpose is to hate and dikk police us Black Men.
:mjlol:

If you are talking to a female and she happens to post on LSA, throw her ass right into The Bushes. Hell, if she even mentions LSA, prepare to throw her in The Bushes.
:heh:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tbh idek why y’all go on that site, these broads perception of life is truly jaded.
23514724-1-C65-417-D-8-FF1-8-D3929177264.jpg

By this dumb bytch logic, any woman who is raising a lesbian or a gay man fukked up

these bytches just be chatting let em have it