@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The fact that they cowardly private their thread and don't want any more smoke for their delusional posts is hilarious to me
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

It’s not private, it was probably moved to NSIS (Not Sure If Serious) or the Backalley where you have to be logged in/have more than 25 posts.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

fukk is yo so thrown off for.
You can not tell that fufu ass nikka gay and flaug as fukk.

Like i said.
Stop posting that gay ass maug on here.

Art Barr

No goofie lame shyt will be tolerated in my presence on this board

I am goat.
I have spoken.
My word is the AUTHORITY.

Deal with knowing,...
I got tha table on me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was deeply misinterpreted, but Ok :russ: I don't take that net serious so it is what it is. :manny:

You cared enough to get banned so they say and came back.

Stop fronting on my products I made profitable nikka.
You ain't did shyt else in yo life that is whoa to make it like you poppin in some other shyt that is dope.

If so wtf is it.

Have at it, now...eh.
You can tell us eh.

No you can't because you nikkaz been living a lie everywhere.

That goes for all you homebodies in general speak everywhere.

You not on shyt. If you were. I would know who tha fukk you were and reviewed that shyt and you would have the pr rocket ship to your back to stardom. So miss me with that bullshyt.

Fool some other toy ass poser.
You can not fool the real.

So you wanna tell us about this ban?
Plus why you re-launched.
Yet i don't remember no public apology of note tho.
I don't remember you touching on what you don't take seriously but you seriously trying to do and fail at.

So tell us how you gon be better this go round.

Have at it.

Art Barr

Only a judge talk civil to fukkups and goofies.
I ain't a judge. You gon catch that table from me for being a fukk up and in a realm I made ucci for you goofies out there.

Art Barr

Bih I'm so ucci.....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geez...Division on top of division.Bitterness has warped many perceptions.A bunch of toxic people rationalizing bullshyt.

It's crazy how the so called "Woke" generation is the most easily tricked, unconscious, and divisive generation we've

produced in a long time.A bunch of cry baby azz, narcissistic muthafukkaz.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Geez...Division on top of division.Bitterness has warped many perceptions.A bunch of toxic people rationalizing bullshyt.

It's crazy how the so called "Woke" generation is the most easily tricked, unconscious, and divisive generation we've

produced in a long time.A bunch of cry baby azz, narcissistic muthafukkaz.

One big prison industrial economy based work gon awry and here we are.

shyt crazy how beautiful black america was before this crack meets divorce gen.
single parent auntie with a bag bullshyt popped off.
Then sent everything off.

Art Barr

I miss old black America, before crack.
The shyt was glorious.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I’m convinced some of those arent even black let alone women. WS are bored af and we know they’ve infiltrated anywhere we be at. I don’t think LSA is exempt but it’s easier for them to blend in because extreme misandry aimed at Black men sounds like the stuff WS spout
Lol keep hoping breh.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
What Chu write,...?
Plus you named nostalgically for a group. That souled't out in 1995 on no man's land and let a pimp group shark bite their sound and skills amateurishly and change their content self admittedly. Then instead of serving said pimp rap group. They bit the direction of said pimp rap group instead of being themselves and here we are.

You have never addressed this and if you have. it was after i had already addressed it as close to real time as possible online as possible to it really occurring at the uic pavilion show live on stage. Where soul of mischief or som was som no more. This is also where and why bytch in yoo was originally dropped and unveiled accapella,..acapello sir.

Now just to put your name in context and show you thr difference between you and me. As unlike you i know the faults of my name sake and launched this whole goat shyt based on and being better than the real faults of a real goat skilled legend in his genre or field. To out due said username.

You on the other hand grab thr most cliche communications at wanna be toy cliche single of that era. While not ever once being thorough culturally. Plus you tell us,....

What tha fuci you write?
As you not no skilled dmc real comp dj,...you not no emcee frfr on my level first off or any level frfr grassroots. Plus you named after a crew that got all served too and souled't tha fukk out. That a nikka who a toy like you be trying to flaug and act like you know hiphop history from a business of the pillar standpoint. When you most definitely do not.

So, now Oh great toy. What Chu write cause you not no dmc real skilled culturally defined and pedigreed dj. You not a real skilled emcee to even say shyt to me period cause you know you flaug there period. You not no breaker on Scott wills level and you not dominated no Asian international tour breakin. You not no writer. So again...mr toy. How tha fukk do you have knowledge of self and you not in no pillar and you do not know a damn thing about mathematics and tha gawd Islam. so again...who are you.

What are you fake ras with misappropriations dread and not one holy lock flowing from yo scalp?

You say you a god but i ain't a five percenter but i am welled in knowledge of self to spot a jive peecenter.

So you tell us even if you know islam and mathematics. You still not in no pillar. So again..how in tha fukk did you gain this gateway and now show no recollection when confronted. Just on the surface of who tha fukk you are in a hiphop culture context. As i sure as hell do not see and never saw not one iota of context from any of you nikkaz on here culturally from a real pillar based level. So now we talking real surface level beginning pillar shyt. Again,...what tha fukk you write?

As i know i never seen you do shyt skilled in no pillar.
Plus i know you do not write either.
So again,...how are you a part of hiphop and how did you gain and elongate this gateway to having knowledge of self. Since you so dope.

Tell us...have at it now eh.

All cause i know you not from no hood talking about souls of mischief and i know you not no real bboy either.
As it ain't no real Bboys from that era who highly skilled in a pillar basing themselves off a group. That lost their way culturally and aided why things are the way they are because of lack of cultural convictions in a business misappropriated from two pillars to begin with.

So please tell us Oh great name after selliuts from 1995.
Please tell us from no man's land who are you tho.

As again what you write?
I can answer that for you,...nuffin. You don not even know. Plus are not apart of the culture to know wtf that means.
Plus you not in no other pillar for sure either.

Fool somebody else who is a toy with you house duck wannabe u phi u housepmatic communications act meets prison industrial economy nonsense show on the road.
To fool these other toys out there.
As for me...i ain't going because i am thr real bboy building shyt frfr in this culture and provided venues for real Bboys and real bgirls to enjoy and really populate to show and prove frfr.

Not no toy shyt like you and the rest of these misappropriation toy house duck phonies be trying to do.

Not knowing they flaug as hell and the pedigreed real is watching you make a mockery of real culture based history, skills and application.

Move the fukk around and fool someone else.

The realest most thorough most skilled bboy walking in this shyt.
Ever been in this shyt...
I ain't goin.

Art Barr

PROTEGE TO A LEGEND
PRINCIPAL HEIR : lEGENDARY lIEGE

lEAGUE lOTHARIO, CAPITALIST
DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY

PO BOX 187

My nikka gtfoh outta here with that.

You talking all that shyt but you don't know a damn thing about me.

I was simply agreeing with another poster that TLR and LSA need to come together and air out there grievances with one another. You got two sides on opposite ends of the the spectrum and that's the problem. Hopefully, when the two sides link up they'll see how goofy their opinions sound in comparison to how our people act as a whole.

You talking bout what work I've put in when I've put in the kind of work that I don't need to brag on an internet forum because I don't care to. I've been working with kids since I was a sophomore in college. Graduated from Norfolk State University. You know, an HBCU. Been a teacher for 3 years tryna school the next generation.

Then, on top of that I'm working on my real estate license while back in school for my master's in Urban Affairs. Tryna help disenfranchised people like you and me find homes to help build their families. My reach goes far beyond just hip hop.

The name 93 til comes from the song and the year I was born. That's it. No deeper than that.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
TLDR: These ugly wenches are real people, wenches say some of this things in person. bw want bm to fail, do not trust them and protect yourselves and your sons.

We need to make sure our black sons are safe from these ugly wenches. They seem even worse than any non-bw.

This shyt is real y’all, the talking points they have on that site, I have heard in person.

Real bw have said some of these things, it wasn’t as vile obviously, but it is real.

These ugly hoes made a 10+ page thread about a little black boy liking non black girls and they are writing dissertations about it.

They are not all fat and old, the ones I’m talking about in real life were in shape and young.

At this point I see it’s bw’s mission to make bm fail. We have to be careful and not be trusting of them, I only say this from the real shyt I have seen plus the online shyt.

They are real people do not be fooled and protect yourselves and your sons please y’all.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Welp I have an account but that thread appears to be gone or something can’t access it. But thank you y’all for noticing this and calling it to my attention, having my back and for the kind words in here.
I now see exactly why you guys hate that site. I really think some of those women have serious issues and they hate to see bw who they call “pick me’s” lol in harmony with bm and not feeling the way they do. fukk them.