@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I haven't been on Lsa a whole lot so I couldn't say. Just saying that, there are some guys here that could match them in hyperbole. I mean what the hell does have daughter brehs even mean? It struck me for how dumb it was. :manny:
Breh quit capping. Some of the shyt they say on LSA is WAAAY worse than thecoli. The bytches over there are talking about aborting black sons, getting pregnant on purpose by non black dudes to get biracial kids. Some of the women over there started talking about making their son dress up as a girl if the starts liking white girls:gucci:. Why are you standong up for women who call you bullet bag breh :heh:, grow a backbone:camby:.
Fk out of here with that simp shyt breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They always talk about how fine and in shape they are, but they have a whole 10+ page discussion about a black boy and countless threads dissing black men.

If you’re that attractive and don’t like a group of men, why do you keep talking about them and basically have a site dedicated to them?

Good or bad why are you worrying about men you supposedly don’t want?

Why would your non black “husband” like that you’re on a forum full of birds worrying about bm?
Most of the ones saying they are fine aren't the ones who be shytting on Black men. It's a different crew. Then you got the foreign crew, the ADOS crew, etc. LSA just went to shyt in 2013 and now it's close to st0rmfr0nt status.

Daps
Most of the ones saying they are fine aren't the ones who be shytting on Black men. It's a different crew. Then you got the foreign crew, the ADOS crew, etc. LSA just went to shyt in 2013 and now it's close to st0rmfr0nt status.

Lsa been horrid for years

Them. women bitter asf talking bout folks kids etc

Remember they spoke on lebron son too

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Idk I saw one post and the chick said she was fine and in shape talking mad shyt about bm all throughout the thread.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Breh quit capping. Some of the shyt they say on LSA is WAAAY worse than thecoli. The bytches over there are talking about aborting black sons, getting pregnant on purpose by non black dudes to get biracial kids. Some of the women over there started talking about making their son dress up as a girl if the starts liking white girls:gucci:. Why are you standong up for women who call you bullet bag breh :heh:, grow a backbone:camby:.
Fk out of here with that simp shyt breh.
Wait, what in the fukk? That’s sick. Before the thread disappeared I saw the comments about them aborting black sons but not only is it crazy it actually doesn’t make sense. I believe the latest you can get an abortion is up through the 3 month mark. Most people aren’t informed about the sex of their baby until they reach their fourth or fifth month of pregnancy. There is not a legal way for them to abort once they find out they’re having sons.
Not to mention even if they only have girls... who are they having daughter’s with because if they hate the idea of black boys that much you better believe they are not with bm. So that means they’d have to have these daughters with non bm. That means their daughters would not be completely black. Not to mention who do they foresee their daughter’s being with as mates? Little billy bobs? It’s ridiculous and crazy asf solution that won’t even happen. The fact that they are projecting their insecurities and bitterness on black boys is crazy. I don’t know any bw in real life like that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lsa been horrid for years

Them mfr women bitter talking bout folks kids etc

Remember they spoke on lebron son too
They have a real hate for BM who "swirl" as it's basically saying BW is not good enough. This is not true but in their mind it is. Honestly, a lot of this comes from brothas putting other women on pedestals but moreso being rejected due to skin color more than the quality of the person they think they are. Lack of serious options drives many women crazy like lack of serious sex options for men drives us crazy. I am not saying I understand. I will never understand but I know what's bothering them. But the hate is parallel to a white supremacists. They even use our death at the hands of whites as a political ploy for themselves but use Blk on Blk violence, as it's just them BM, doing what they always do. Hurting the BW. Always. Ashy.

It's crazy. Man, that site was nothing like this in 2010, them hoes were always crazy but this shyt here, man, it's a different level of hate. You see Whipped Cream acting a damn fool on LSA ya'll?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait, what in the fukk? That’s sick. Before the thread disappeared I saw the comments about them aborting black sons but not only is it crazy it actually doesn’t make sense. I believe the latest you can get an abortion is up through the 3 month mark. Most people aren’t informed about the sex of their baby until they reach their fourth or fifth month of pregnancy. There is not a legal way for them to abort once they find out they’re having sons.
Not to mention even if they only have girls... who are they having daughter’s with because if they hate the idea of black boys that much you better believe they are not with bm. So that means they’d have to have these daughters with non bm. That means their daughters would not be completely black. Not to mention who do they foresee their daughter’s being with as mates? Little billy bobs? It’s ridiculous and crazy asf solution that won’t even happen. The fact that they are projecting their insecurities and bitterness on black boys is crazy. I don’t know any bw in real life like that.
These knuckleheaded broads don't have a nikka that would put a son or daughter in them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They have a real hate for BM who "swirl" as it's basically saying BW is not good enough. This is not true but in their mind it is. Honestly, a lot of this comes from brothas putting other women on pedestals but moreso being rejected due to skin color more than the quality of the person they think they are. Lack of serious options drives many women crazy like lack of serious sex options for men drives us crazy. I am not saying I understand. I will never understand but I know what's bothering them. But the hate is parallel to a white supremacists. They even use our death at the hands of whites as a political ploy for themselves but use Blk on Blk violence, as it's just them BM, doing what they always do. Hurting the BW. Always. Ashy.

It's crazy. Man, that site was nothing like this in 2010, them hoes were always crazy but this shyt here, man, it's a different level of hate. You see Whipped Cream acting a damn fool on LSA ya'll?
Whipped cream?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Idk I saw one post and the chick said she was fine and in shape talking mad shyt about bm all throughout the thread.

shes either a liar or an outlier. Think about some of the most attractive bw you know—think about how many brehs stay trying to get with them and what their experiences with men have been since they were growing up? They are used to having pretty girl privileges and being simped and getting a lot of attention from brehs. Yes they may have gotten played or whatever from time to time but if it’s one thing they’re used to it’s attracting all types of men and benefitting from those interactions.

A fine and fit bw may have complaints about some dusty brehs but she is not spending time dragging and generalizing all brehs because that’s who she fukks with.

A lot of these Twitter chicks, think piece chicks, and chicks who boast about dating out, who always drag bm are typically average looking or unattractive. Some of them have been overlooked or the men they want never want them. On top of that the few men they have been with usually treat them just as horribly as they feel about themselves. Because you are what you attract. So all that to say those women are hurt and bitter.

And the other reality is that there are probably women on there who have inflated egos and think they’re more attractive than what they are. She may think she’s fine but typically a fine bw is not dragging brehs generalizing them with so much hate all day long on a thread full of femcels.