@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Welp I have an account but that thread appears to be gone or something can’t access it. But thank you y’all for noticing this and calling it to my attention, having my back and for the kind words in here.
I now see exactly why you guys hate that site. I really think some of those women have serious issues and they hate to see bw who they call “pick me’s” lol in harmony with bm and not feeling the way they do. fukk them.
That’s what I was trying to tell you for the longest lmao. I’m sorry you and your son had to be talked about, but this is what I have been ranting about for months.

Now imagine some of those things you saw on there, twitter, and heard some of them in real life.

I think you should be able to find the thread, I doubt they would delete it lmao.

Maybe try searching for the thread title in the search?

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I saw this. That’s why when these goofy broads in this thread say how much the Coli and LSA are similar I just shook my head. I’ve never seen nikka say some shyt like that on here. And that shyt is frequent of there.

To be honest I have. Quite a few people have said "have daughters breh" as a father of a baby girl I was a bit shocked that some guys could even say this, I am guessing (hoping) they didnt mean it. Anyway, I would say the internet amplifies a lot of shyt. Most BM love BW and vice versa.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
To be honest I have. Quite a few people have said "have daughters breh" as a father of a baby girl I was a bit shocked that some guys could even say this, I am guessing (hoping) they didnt mean it. Anyway, I would say the internet amplifies a lot of shyt. Most BM love BW and vice versa.
I haven’t seen gender selection or designer babies mentioned on here lmao.

I couldn’t imagine how a child would feel if they knew they were a “designer” baby.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I haven’t seen gender selection or designer babies mentioned on here lmao.

I couldn’t imagine how a child would feel if they knew they were a “designer” baby.

I haven't been on Lsa a whole lot so I couldn't say. Just saying that, there are some guys here that could match them in hyperbole. I mean what the hell does have daughter brehs even mean? It struck me for how dumb it was. :manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Post it

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That’s what I was trying to tell you for the longest lmao. I’m sorry you and your son had to be talked about, but this is what I have been ranting about for months.

Now imagine some of those things you saw on there, twitter, and heard some of them in real life.

I think you should be able to find the thread, I doubt they would delete it lmao.

Maybe try searching for the thread title in the search?
I keep getting an error message that says I don’t have permission. Are you able to access it? If it’s not deleted, why I can’t access it?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been on Lsa a whole lot so I couldn't say. Just saying that, there are some guys here that could match them in hyperbole. I mean what the hell does have daughter brehs even mean? It struck me for how dumb it was. :manny:
It’s not the same breh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I keep getting an error message that says I don’t have permission. Are you able to access it? If it’s not deleted, why I can’t access it?
Nah when I click the link it tells me to login.

Someone on here said you needed 25 posts or something on there to see it.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nah when I click the link it tells me to login.

Someone on here said you needed 25 posts or something on there to see it.
That’s stupid asf but if that’s what they’re doing, I’m wondering why TLR doesn’t do the same. Where you aren’t able to view threads on here unless your a member with a certain number of posts. Like I know they hide JBO for nonmembers. Because clearly that psycho is lurking this site. And like I already said I think she’s that banned user @InDePickWest
She’s not over being banned from here and probably still comes on here to see what kind of threads y’all make.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s stupid asf but if that’s what they’re doing, I’m wondering why TLR doesn’t do the same. Where you aren’t able to view threads on here unless your a member with a certain number of posts. Like I know they hide JBO for nonmembers. Because clearly that psycho is lurking this site. And like I already said I think she’s that banned user @InDePickWest
She’s not over being banned from here and probably still comes on here to see what kind of threads y’all make.
Seems strange they would single you out like for no reason other than to be petty. But then again those are some miserable ass people on that site. I wish we knew if it was someone that still posts on here. That way we could all neg their ass.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna say the same; they can see what we post, but we can’t see what they post?

I think at first I did have to reach a certain amount of posts on here for something but I don’t remember.

I don’t like that we can’t hide our threads, but they can and can still look at ours while talking shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Seems strange they would single you out like for no reason other than to be petty. But then again those are some miserable ass people on that site. I wish we knew if it was someone that still posts on here. That way we could all neg their ass.
I feel like it was

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They always talk about how fine and in shape they are, but they have a whole 10+ page discussion about a black boy and countless threads dissing black men.

If you’re that attractive and don’t like a group of men, why do you keep talking about them and basically have a site dedicated to them?

Good or bad why are you worrying about men you supposedly don’t want?

Why would your non black “husband” like that you’re on a forum full of birds worrying about bm?