CARDI B = THE END GAME OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY TV IS HERE [all you other hoes need to retire]

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.... someone is delusional. this trashy chick is not funny and never was. she is a ghetto, vulgar stripper who is at her last 5 mins of reality tv fame. Everybody is laughing at her,, not with her. I give her a couple of more months before she's back at her local strip club. Her kind dont go far.
:umad:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If only you had used that precognitive power to play the lottery or buy some bitcoin

But nahhh you here predicting the future queen of the thots :wow: :wow: :wow:

nikka you on the net because I created profitability to make your isp invest to get you on the net, tho nikka.

Now stfu and take another L, deflected away from your first L.

Still auditing Ls I passed out from years ago.

Art Barr

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You see how many nikka are quiet as fukk.
or banned or look dumb as that thang.
After I posted this prophecy.

This is why I am legend.

Art Barr

I cant lie...u did call it :ehh:

My thing is I will always determine who's hot by if the cars are playing the persons music. Thats how it was determined in the 80's and thats still the measuring stick I use. When I was a Cardi naysayer it was because no one was bumping her shyt in the hood. But as soon as that Bodak Yellow dropped she was everywhere.

What do u think of the album tho?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I cant lie...u did call it :ehh:

My thing is I will always determine who's hot by if the cars are playing the persons music. Thats how it was determined in the 80's and thats still the measuring stick I use. When I was a Cardi naysayer it was because no one was bumping her shyt in the hood. But as soon as that Bodak Yellow dropped she was everywhere.

What do u think of the album tho?

Have not bought it, yet.
Would like to have a physical on some vinyl walk in hot topic or urban outfitters type cop for me.
Been trying to think about the other way but I am like i am gonna walk in the store and buy the vinyl if I can. Have not bought any physicals since killaseason the movie and DVD.
Yet
I think she should get an actual physical purchase from me, tho.

Art Barr

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ROOTS : HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

it is happening even faster than I thought.

Art Barr

Cardi said herself in an interview after Invasion of Privacy that she will take the compliment that she is good at comedy but said that she doesn't think she would be good with standup. Said though just regular organic comedy which is basically what you were saying in this thread

Anyway though i have to bump this again to keep laughing at these coli dudes. I didnt predict as long in advanced like you did, honestly i didnt know her in january 2016 or prior like you did. or maybe i recall posting in an old thread on her yearssss ago but didnt think much of it

but even i saw months before bodak yellow the heavy push. i sound like a broken record but i still do not understand why the coli is always behind in seeing these things

oh do you have anyone in mind that you think is gonna be next? and what you think will happen with cardi's sophomore, do you see the sophomore jinx?

what i like with Cardi is that she is may be the first female rapper to take over the lane of getting chicks hyped up and buckwild in her rap songs. there were songs like that for dudes but never women.

another strength of hers is being able to live herself on solo projects. even when she has a feature or is a feature for someone else she overpowers them. i dont care about what ghostwriters she has because most female rappers who have been mainstream had ghostwriters including the precious lauryn. its about performance to me when it comes to female rappers. i only care about if male rappers have ghostwriters

who cardi reminds me of is kim though when i use that example of taking over a track. i called her the dominican version of kim before. but Cardi and Kim both can kill it with their solo songs but when they do features whether on their own project or someone else they can still take over.

Look at how Cardi took over that "I Like It" song with the hispanic artists....or her making everyone ignore 21 savage on bartier cardi. it doesnt matter if these feature artists are trash or not cause cardi critics argue she is trash lol. so obviously something is working

now nicki on the other hand is who i compare to kim's other enemy...FOXY...

Nicki and Foxy both have a couple nice solo tracks but overall their careers were so entirely focused on features. foxy had ghostwriters in jay and nas just like kim had ghostwriters but kim was still able to be put on the court herself...just like with cardi having the migos and that other ghostwriter but being able to go out and perform herself with the pass she is given

i dont know who you will say who is next in the industry to go in line with your previous accurate predictions, but honestly i dont see something on the horizon...i feel as if rap isnt gonna get a breakout star for a minute. i think southern soul music will blow up and also funk r and b

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hey joe,

sometimes you wanna front,....
some may wanna hate, cause they are confused
or maybe it is because you may not know you witnessing the truth.
the truth is,....

CARDI B = the endgame for all you hoes with champagne dreams of being a social media starlet

real talk,....
cardi b is shutting the game down to the point.
/
all these hoes need to be as hilariously funny.
as the hood meets the new black female andrew dice clay and black fran drescher.

females all need to come to grips.
that,..bih no,..you not as funny, charismatic, real hood who understands why you being hood.
or naturally spontaneously talented and gutwrenching fall out the chair laughing funny as motherfukk'n:

CARDI fukk B

EVERYTHING COME OUT THIS HO MOUTH.
HILARIOUS fukk'N FUNNY ON OBSCENE NATURALLY ENTERTAINING LEVELS.
-that for you to touch WHAT she on.
you gon have to bite and anybody else will have to copy.
to the point, it just won't happen.
all, cause you will be a wack fukk'n impersonator of the real cut that is :

CARDI B
that after cardi kills the game.
females need to get off social media, instagram and twitter.
throw yo fuc'n phone away,...stop being ratchet and be the lame good girl you was in school.
all, before you tried to be a smart ho.

all cause cardi put the marker so far outta reach,..
imma tell you hoes, early...
the game is over.

any female trying to get on after her, as a grassroots social media star.
is gonna be a wack ripoff and nowhere near the truth.

cardi b or die, as far as female personalities on the internet, and all social media.

man, just strap the rocket ship push to this chick's back.
then, shut down all the social media and reality show nonsense.

cardi done killed it past being killed.
she was what reality tv was made for and now y'all found y'all reality tv goat.
all the other females need to just shut it down,..i am fukk'n serious.
shut down reality tv, shut down social media, and any do it yourself reality tv based idea of trying to get on.

shyt is over,..you not as funny, charismatic, naturally funny, hood, entertaining and ready for the limelight like this bih.

i don't say this fukk'n often,..but world, move over for, fukk'n cardi b.

like for real.....

i don't even need to post no links.
all cause everything you watch from this chic.
is goat levels of spontaneous hood comedy funny.

art barr

Trump and Cardi B two of the biggest people(other than Kim K) to come from Reality TV :wow:

now all these stripper chicks are trying to rap but as i say lighting does not strike in the same place twice

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Artbarr may look like a big face 3 stacks but he calling shyt

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rap/Tv/Media does not need a Cardi B..save us the embarrassment..We don't need females in the spotlight that act like her..Theres enough of those types on these fake azz reality shows..We have to stop promoting filth..When yall daughters/sisters/wives going around acting like Cardi B yall going to regret it

I love how you nikkas get on this annoying ass preacher vibe :mjlol: i hope 2 years later that you heated as fukk

this bullshyt about our daughters sisters and wives but you will use every excuse in the book to give your favorite rappers a pass. the day you made that post you probably listened to the most ignorant male rapper in your car.

i dont know what is it about women that make yall get all conservative and preachy.

we don't need males in the spotlight either acting like some of your favorite rappers who are being deadbeats to their kids or beating up women.

you nikkas brag about smutting out women then get daughters and start to act all preachy just like the elders you swear you never would end up like

nikka shut the hell up and get turnt up to

bodak yellow
drip
bartier cardi
motor sport
lick
foreva
red barz
i like it
money bag
finesse

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how you nikkas get on this annoying ass preacher vibe :mjlol: i hope 2 years later that you heated as fukk

this bullshyt about our daughters sisters and wives but you will use every excuse in the book to give your favorite rappers a pass. the day you made that post you probably listened to the most ignorant male rapper in your car.

i dont know what is it about women that make yall get all conservative and preachy.

we don't need males in the spotlight either acting like some of your favorite rappers who are being deadbeats to their kids or beating up women.

you nikkas brag about smutting out women then get daughters and start to act all preachy just like the elders you swear you never would end up like

nikka shut the hell up and get turnt up to

bodak yellow
drip
bartier cardi
motor sport
lick
foreva
red barz
i like it
money bag
finesse
I don’t even kno who you are bruh and U don’t know anything about me. Enjoy your breakfast tho good Sir..Remix to “I like it”

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Again I’ll say it ... her lane is comedy and she’s gonna have to transition outta the rap shyt ...

With a good team of writers, I could see her being the new Carol Burnette of this shyt ... or even sketch comedy on some new “I Love Lucy” shyt ...

The writers in Fallon did her a disservice honestly and failed to appeal to her strengths, but it was somewhat decent.

She needs a strong team of writers and it’s a wrap. Her “lil 5 mins” as she says will come to an end and if she really doesn’t start working on transitioning she could end up like 50 — stuck on the Gram pulling juvenile stunts.

@ATLANTA I was right there with you and @Art Barr sayin she was gonna blow .

But it surprises me you don’t think she could pull off sketch comedy ... I really think she could with right writers .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again I’ll say it ... her lane is comedy and she’s gonna have to transition outta the rap shyt ...

With a good team of writers, I could see her being the new Carol Burnette of this shyt ... or even sketch comedy on some new “I Love Lucy” shyt ...

The writers in Fallon did her a disservice honestly and failed to appeal to her strengths, but it was somewhat decent.

She needs a strong team of writers and it’s a wrap. Her “lil 5 mins” as she says will come to an end and if she really doesn’t start working on transitioning she could end up like 50 — stuck on the Gram pulling juvenile stunts.

@ATLANTA I was right there with you and @Art Barr sayin she was gonna blow .

But it surprises me you don’t think she could pull off sketch comedy ... I really think she could with right writers .

its not necessarily what i think :manny: im just saying she said it herself.

i forget what point she said it but it was in this interview at a point

lol...at least i think it was this one. But i recall her saying she doesnt think standup is her thing and organic chemistry is more her.

i think the whole sketch comedy thing wouldn't be her and the demographic that likes her would look at it as cheesy. lets be honest most of what we see on tv in comedy is corny and it would make her look lame. if the writers were that good on tv we would have gotten better material

she is pulling juvenile stunts on the gram but who knows maybe the baby will mature her. even if not hey female rappers in general don't often have long runs. nicki got fortunate because it was a time where she was the only one.

btw speaking of nicki she is fukked... :francis:

cardi has the black and spanish market.....from the migos atlanta trap cosign and cosigns of several spanish artists in latin america....along with the hood girls some of whom used to like nicki....then rihanna after her upcoming reggae album will have the reggae/dancehall market secured......the white girls will forever hate nicki for the taylor and miley thing so the pop market is gone....they got nicki surrounded :to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Gravity how am i part of the problem? Explain your bytch made neg.

Im "apart of the problem" because i don't do the obvious and shyt on women 24/7 like yall do just to be apart of the "cool club"?

lol what i said is true learn to put the same accountability on the male rappers as you do the women

yall always acting as if drugdealing, being a deadbeat, killing other people like some rappers have done, assaulting women, stalking women, is NOTHING...nothing compared to the horrors of a woman being promiscous :whoa: :damn:

Who cares if nikkas assaulting women and sold drugs and are deadbeats to multiple kids....we gotta focus on the important issue on hand of women being promiscous!!! :damn: