CARDI B = THE END GAME OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY TV IS HERE [all you other hoes need to retire]

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If only you had used that precognitive power to play the lottery or buy some bitcoin

But nahhh you here predicting the future queen of the thots :wow: :wow: :wow:

I am close to that lotto lottery shyt.
I guessed three numbers and won some bullshyt amount a bit ago.
Just waiting for the day those numbers pop come down in the prophecy too.
My cousin won two lottos.
One for 92 mil and another for like thirty or so.
So I am trying to get that wave or at least be successful like my cousin Tracy Lynn.

That empowers and employs all these black supermodels these wack hoes wanna be like too.

I am blessed on a level, that still has not had his greatest day just yet.

Art Barr

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
don't make me show you why you need to retire from posting.
all because you not shyt and never gon be shyt to:

Art Barr

oh and say sumfin else stoopid so i can show you how to really draw and be a legend on the net in a few smiies,
you, named after a biter of andre 3000.
so, go yodel andre 3000 dikk balls and cum for breakfast and get the fukk outta my thread.
:damn:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.... someone is delusional. this trashy chick is not funny and never was. she is a ghetto, vulgar stripper who is at her last 5 mins of reality tv fame. Everybody is laughing at her,, not with her. I give her a couple of more months before she's back at her local strip club. Her kind dont go far.

:mjlol:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
.... someone is delusional. this trashy chick is not funny and never was. she is a ghetto, vulgar stripper who is at her last 5 mins of reality tv fame. Everybody is laughing at her,, not with her. I give her a couple of more months before she's back at her local strip club. Her kind dont go far.
:mjgrin: