CARDI B = THE END GAME OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY TV IS HERE [all you other hoes need to retire]

Code

Banned
Daps
Witness more prophecy.

THAT CARDI VMA.

Prophecy in action, again.

Bow down to the goat of this internet shyt.

Art Barr

Grammy win is pretty much guaranteed, they kicked Post Malone out

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AMA, but yeah.
You da one, mayne...

Witness more prophecy.

THAT CARDI VMA.

Prophecy in action, again.

Bow down to the goat of this internet shyt.

Art Barr

The female singer "Normani" is being groomed to be the next big star in 2019. Especially being cosigned by Beyonce, Janet, Anita Baker, and others in the past year alone. Cardi B will end up being the last of major rap stars. The genre is on its last legs

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
AMA, but yeah.
You da one, mayne...

Oh sheit,....

MR ROSS,...

OH MY GAWD,...
It's,....
It's,....

Is it the oh no uh -uh,....
It's the:

Preciate it, handshake

The highest honor a post or poster can ever be given.

OH MY GAWD!!!

ART BARR

Holla,....

when you can make a virtual imaginary Internet handshake legendary.

#GOAT
#crzKEITHmade

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The female singer "Normani" is being groomed to be the next big star in 2019. Especially being cosigned by Beyonce, Janet, Anita Baker, and others in the past year alone. Cardi B will end up being the last of major rap stars. The genre is on its last legs

Hehehehe....

Not just yet young disheartened padawan.

Not just yet.

Art Barr

You will soon see the real best.
Y'all never got.

Just hold the horse just a bit longer.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hehehehe....

Not just yet young disheartened padawan.

Not just yet.

Art Barr

You will soon see the real best.
Y'all never got.

Just hold the horse just a bit longer.

nah man i know what i'm saying there is NOBODY

if dreezy was signed to a better label and not interscope which is a death sentence for anybody not named Eminem or Kendrick, then yeah i would say she had a big shot but there is nobody in rap that will ever be on a HUGE level.

music is changing up again. all the black girl magic and black females showing each other love more will turn them away from rap. don't let the nicki and cardi fighting or love and hip hop fighting get it twisted. black women in the music industry or showing love more and we will see more features of them with each other. rap music is too demonic and misogynistic in these times, alot of them have been in the industry for years to end up growing out of it

sure they can dance at a song or two at a party or club but they off the wave. I keep mentioning black women because black women drive music especially black artists. Black women are the reason why Tinashe won't pop because they aren't fond of her. No black artist can make it big without black women. Right now Cardi is a minstrel show but more are catching on and they will grow tired of her also.

Only chance of a rapper getting super huge on a Kendrick level again is if it is a black female rapper who is conscious but EMBRACED by Black women along with the music being good

but nah NORMANI will be the next big star in r and b that gives people flashbacks to different styles and she will remind them of a combination of aaliyah, janet and beyonce. SZA and her followup albums will also be popular.

music will be more dance heavy but not cheesy pop like the early 2010s.....Normani already hinted her debut album will be New Orleans bounce influenced....Rihanna is moving back to her roots with reggae and soca

Afrobeat is blowing up like crazy....people gonna be listening to people like Tiwa Savage, we about to be in 2020, rap is just played out and stressful to people, Cardi was the last hurrah.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Chicks on social media need to stop making cardi b as a template of who they want to emulate.Its unoriginal..

I dont think a female being goofy/silly is attractive. She gives off masculine energy. The guys supposed to entertain you because youre the prize. You dont need to try to make him laugh.
Look at this bytch:hhh:

Your the prize:russ:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Oh sheit,....

MR ROSS,...

OH MY GAWD,...
It's,....
It's,....

Is it the oh no uh -uh,....
It's the:

Preciate it, handshake

The highest honor a post or poster can ever be given.

OH MY GAWD!!!

ART BARR

Holla,....

when you can make a virtual imaginary Internet handshake legendary.

#GOAT
#crzKEITHmade
Never felt such nostalgia in one Post :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah man i know what i'm saying there is NOBODY

if dreezy was signed to a better label and not interscope which is a death sentence for anybody not named Eminem or Kendrick, then yeah i would say she had a big shot but there is nobody in rap that will ever be on a HUGE level.

music is changing up again. all the black girl magic and black females showing each other love more will turn them away from rap. don't let the nicki and cardi fighting or love and hip hop fighting get it twisted. black women in the music industry or showing love more and we will see more features of them with each other. rap music is too demonic and misogynistic in these times, alot of them have been in the industry for years to end up growing out of it

sure they can dance at a song or two at a party or club but they off the wave. I keep mentioning black women because black women drive music especially black artists. Black women are the reason why Tinashe won't pop because they aren't fond of her. No black artist can make it big without black women. Right now Cardi is a minstrel show but more are catching on and they will grow tired of her also.

Only chance of a rapper getting super huge on a Kendrick level again is if it is a black female rapper who is conscious but EMBRACED by Black women along with the music being good

but nah NORMANI will be the next big star in r and b that gives people flashbacks to different styles and she will remind them of a combination of aaliyah, janet and beyonce. SZA and her followup albums will also be popular.

music will be more dance heavy but not cheesy pop like the early 2010s.....Normani already hinted her debut album will be New Orleans bounce influenced....Rihanna is moving back to her roots with reggae and soca

Afrobeat is blowing up like crazy....people gonna be listening to people like Tiwa Savage, we about to be in 2020, rap is just played out and stressful to people, Cardi was the last hurrah.

Real talk, tho.

No one listens to nobody.

It is all digital fraud.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

If things need to be regulated.

Then I am for regulating them within proper reason.

I saw no issue with this.

Plus they have tried to stop the take over of the best new artist and the dominance of the best new Grammy artist.
from being their entire direction and bulk of awards.
Is why They started doing this.
after they used u2, to steal the grammy's from Stevie wonder.

So this is an old playbook thing to cut off one urban based music.
Two to keep any rap or way for actual real hip hop culture.
to have or set precedent. As that allows hip hop culture a way.
to shed the remnants of the prison industrial economy.
that was latched and grafted on to it, wrongly.
Plus, a larger voice to do it faster as well.

If the general youse dug in the crate.
You would know, be aware and then prescient to this.
Yet popular anything has no culture.
So, the general youse have been duped.
Into the belief you should have no beliefs attached to anything.

Remember the devil and babylon is a thief and a liar.

It is a reason the devil misappropriated and stole the image idea and thought of GOD'S wisest creature.

The snake

The snake is not evil. The devil's theft to misappropriate and steal the image of the snake is the work of the devil.

Art Barr

Be wise.
Be the snake, not the devil coming in the form of the snake.

The power of one and one is god's power.

Don't believe the devil for he believes in two.
The devil is a thief and a liar.

Last edited: