CARDI B = THE END GAME OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND REALITY TV IS HERE [all you other hoes need to retire]

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The female singer "Normani" is being groomed to be the next big star in 2019. Especially being cosigned by Beyonce, Janet, Anita Baker, and others in the past year alone. Cardi B will end up being the last of major rap stars. The genre is on its last legs

and days after i said this we find out Normani has a feature on Quavo's solo album
:sas2:

Months ago Rick Ross jumped on a remix to her "Love Lies" song

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I feel like Metoo for rap would be interesting lol

Mainly Because Many rappers and producers Pretend, but Alot of these cats is savages and or affiliated with savages and politically incorrect, and tbh If your the sort of person who would kill someone in cold blood, rob someone at gun point, jump/kill people on a whim, do home invasions and consider it cool... your the kind of person who probably would or have raped someone and wouldn't think too much of it as your not much of moral individual to begin with and you never really painted yourself to be in the 1st place and your popular for that.

Its Like if someone is popular for being someone who commits casual genocide, and someone is like YOOOOOOOO HE RAPED ME!!!!... like yeah thats bad but at the point of us finding out about this this is already typical of this person already lol.

and if this happened in rap, they gon be like, after they find out the charges and fans are defending them there gonna say: HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS RAPIST AND THIS MONSTER?, Well... they were cool with him when they thought he was murderer all ready so... I mean LOL

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I feel like Metoo for rap would be interesting lol

Mainly Because Many rappers and producers Pretend, but Alot of these cats is savages and or affiliated with savages and politically incorrect, and tbh If your the sort of person who would kill someone in cold blood, rob someone at gun point, jump/kill people on a whim, do home invasions and consider it cool... your the kind of person who probably would or have raped someone and wouldn't think too much of it as your not much of moral individual to begin with and you never really painted yourself to be in the 1st place and your popular for that.

Its Like if someone is popular for being someone who commits casual genocide, and someone is like YOOOOOOOO HE RAPED ME!!!!... like yeah thats bad but at the point of us finding out about this this is already typical of this person already lol.

and if this happened in rap, they gon be like, after they find out the charges and fans are defending them there gonna say: HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS RAPIST AND THIS MONSTER?, Well... they were cool with him when they thought he was murderer all ready so... I mean LOL

I think you have components of the hardcore bboy take in being 730. To get around the edge issue in content in rap after the cowboy edict. Plus do not know the culture or pillar of emcee'n well enough to convey or get across your point or make one. Dig in the crate and learn the culture more. you have taken mismarketed and incorrectly strategized pr welled in the prison industrial economy. To fully understand the pillar of emcee'n. Plus the culture of hip hop to the point. You have reduced everyone cultural with a prohibitive prescient based urban tale of poverty and escapism. Into just a regular OLD hat culture thief gangsta rapper. When that is more you being a victim of mismarketing and not knowing hiphop culture. Then wrongly letting this feater and go awry. To where they have duped you into believing the content dynamics are one in the same. Just because they are in the industry of rap masquerading as a culture based individual.

do the math and the full knowledge.

you are trying to take one component of a labyrinth of emcee'n in a culture you know nuffin about.

just your take here proves this whole heartedly.
go back to the lab and re dig in the crate.
then learn the pillars and mores and then come talk.

the problem is the prison industrial economy and it's gateway marketing component from gangsta rap. Which is an original noncultural endorsed form in the new school way of being a hardcore bboy. Where if clanship is created it was not to be done in the widespread ideal of the gang based era every urban landscape should have moved away from period. not just the bronxdale area but WORLD wide from the new school way of thought in hip hop.

you have let this component be stolen away.
then parroted how it was misappropriated and packaged wrongly. Completely away from what being a hardcore emcee and hardcore bboy is about.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If her management does it right.
You can get her parts like Nikki Minaj has had in movies.

Long short term potentially,..., you could pull a strip club based comedy.
Similar to an updated out all night meets playa's club, too.
While she ramps up to being a better actor using bit parts.

Art Barr

more prophecy.

art barr

Benefited

Banned
Daps
These our are so called elders,message to the youth,continue to not respect 95% of these old nikkas:respect:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i told yall Art barr was that nikka. Yall always thinking he trippin but he spits straight fax

tell dese nikkaz again.

plus..tell them.
if they got a problem.
that national tables month xmas ball is observed.
along with the NATIONAL TABLES MONTH X CELEBRATION.

to commemorate the decade postponed national tables month 2019.
which was soured by the grief and passing of the :

THE LATE GREAT PAPA BARR

ARCHIMEDES BARR

all i know is.
after my pops died.
if i gotta do any adulting of some grown ass nikkaz and niggettes.
nikkaz gon sit at the dummie table.
with an art barr brand table product.
if they come with that bullshyt.

know dat

art barr