Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
I hear what you're saying, but Fab is half AA so it's not the best example (even though there are full Dominicans that look like Fab).

Better example would be another Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda, who's Panamanian

But that is why all of this is so absurd.

So Fab can say the n-word because he is "half AA"?

Just 50% more Dominican in him, and he doesn't get the "privilege" to call other black folk the n-word?

What has happened to this generation? Seriously.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Perhaps you can shed some light on why some of your people including other hispanics insist on N word usage

Idk I can't speak for everyone. I just know from my experience blacks don't really trip on Mexicans using it. I'm not saying its right though, because honestly I dont think anyone should be using the word.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I take that i-95 drive through the south and stop in some po dunk towns I get stares from CACs and when I go to the black parts I get welcomed with open arms:blessed:

Im brown/caramel complexion with wavy hair so if I wanted to i could be "exotic". I got cousins on #TeamMidnightBoys who refuse to claim they black and Blake Griffin complected cousins who recognize they blackness.

All this self hate, light skin darkskin good and bad hair bs I see coming from the AA community as well:jbhmm: are they not black and most West Indians/Carribean blacks ive met rep where they from (Trinidad,Jamaica etc) before they do "black"

Yall just making this WAY more complicated than it has to be.

Read every "spic" or "dont say nikka"
Comment directed at me in this thread.

Matter fact didnt u neg me once for saying nikka and saying im not black? And follow me thread to thread telling me stories about how u fooled around with a stocky Dominican tranny:mjlol:

Be a PAWG chasing pro black coli militant brehs:mjgrin:
Why are you fighting to say the word anyway? Black people of all nationalities should not use the word. You sound misguided trying to defend the use of a historically racialize slur. What kinda sense does that make?

You are not a "nikka" and you are not somebodies "nikka". Have some dignity for yourself. :picard:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
She's from the Bronx, in the Bronx hispanics and blacks are intermingled so I can see where she's coming from considering I'm from the Bronx.

I have a Colombian best friend, and he says nikka all the time since we were kids playing basketball. There's not a racist piece of blood in him.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
But that is why all of this is so absurd.

So Fab can say the n-word because he is "half AA"?

Just 50% more Dominican in him, and he doesn't get the "privilege" to call other black folk the n-word?

What has happened to this generation? Seriously.
:yeshrug:

I got the point you were trying to make, I was just saying that because he's half AA there's more wiggle room. Full Latinos are the ones under question :manny:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why are you fighting to say the word anyway? Black people of all nationalities should not use the word. You sound misguided trying to defend the use of a historically racialize slur. What kinda sense does that make?

You are not a "nikka" and you are not somebodies "nikka". Have some dignity for yourself. :picard:

Ur honestly right no one should say it cuz i dont see hispanics saying "wattup spic" or arabs saying "wattup towel head". For some odd reason the African American community made it a fixture & hispanics live in the same neighborhoods so we end up saying it. Not saying its right for anyone to use but its just how it is in the hood. I dont even use it that much anymore since i moved out the hood & got a job working around whites. I just think its funny these dudes in here saying I cant roam the streets saying it when I been saying it east south west wherever my entire life with no harm:mjgrin: its like they forgot im black too and off that fact alone no body checks me in real life but @ the end of the day we should all check each other.:francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. All i know is that During my high school days spanish people used to say that shyt way more than actual nikkas.

These mfers would speak every word in Spanish and end their sentence with the word 'nikka' :snoop:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Why is it so many videos on youtube and worldstar of people getting beat down over that shyt I type n word fight a whole bunch of videos come up