Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My spica, you are a literal clown. You're a 40 year old balding double chin having failed YouTube comedian. Kill yourself.

And stop fronting for the coli and show those pms where I invited you to meet me in Brooklyn or queens

bytch how you going to tell me i cant say it but then tell me i have to look for you? how stupid you sound? i told you to pull up if you want me to stop saying it...you know how i look so it shouldnt be a problem...this bytch wants me to start looking for a ghost :mjlol:...i swear i will have a black kid smack you in your face if you ever told me some dumb shyt i cant say...fukking coward

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh nah im not coming at you, just threw in my 2 cents. But yeah I feel you on the term though and I'm black with a Dominican father and he used that word around me and I hit him up quickly, shyt just ain't right, he low key don't fukk with black people though.

No doubt but as you can see these idiots have to use the word for some reason. The only one that seems to understand on here Is my guy @King P

If they wanna keep using it after multiple black posters making it known they ain't feeling it then nobody should have a problem with us using spic etc

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
If ya people willingly caim to this country you shouldn't be saying it.
That's not for y'all.
I cringe at these Spanish cats and bytches that say that shyt after every word like they getting paid to say it.

The reality is most Hispanics is on some wanna be down shyt and most black people don't care enough to check them on that shyt because alot of times they grew up wit us in the same hoods etc..
If you not African American you shouldn't be saying it just because it's cool..use y'all own shyt.:manny:

Than this applies to a much larger group than dominicans

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch how you going to tell me i cant say it but then tell me i have to look for you? how stupid you sound? i told you to pull up if you want me to stop saying it...you know how i look so it shouldnt be a problem...this bytch wants me to start looking for a ghost :mjlol:...i swear i will have a black kid smack you in your face if you ever told me some dumb shyt i cant say...fukking coward

Like I said you corny spic don't use that word around me. U want to drive to me and say it and see if I don't leave that funny looking bald head leaking go ahead. Stop trying to be tough for the coli. You're a fat failed comedian. We know you're not built like that stop it

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said you corny spic don't use that word around me. U want to drive to me and say it and see if I don't leave that funny looking bald head leaking go ahead. Stop trying to be tough for the coli. You're a fat failed comedian. We know you're not built like that stop it

like i said pull up coward...i'll say it to your face and i guareentee you aint doing shyt to me...:sas2:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dumb bytch need to take her ass back on the banana boat....she can say that around nikkas...but around black people she better come with respect....I'm not a nikka and wont refer