Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
No doubt but as you can see these idiots have to use the word for some reason. The only one that seems to understand on here Is my guy @King P

If they wanna keep using it after multiple black posters making it known they ain't feeling it then nobody should have a problem with us using spic etc

Go ahead and use spic then:manny:

Either way im personally gonna say it whether u or anyone else like it or not. And no one is gonna bother to stop me either just cuz Im a black man that just so happens to speak spanish:coffee:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and use spic then:manny:

Either way im personally gonna say it whether u or anyone else like it or not. And no one is gonna bother to stop me either just cuz Im a black man that just so happens to speak spanish:coffee:

Why is your remedial ass quoting me still. Don't mention me unless spoken to first

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why is your remedial ass quoting me still. Don't mention me unless spoken to first

I asked the same thing wen u kept followint me thread to thread like a lost puppy

I can see im severely effecting u :mjlol::umad: ill quit trolling u for now. Stay mad fakkit.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
My neighborhood was all black there were literally like 10 Spanish people in my whole area and more than half of that was the Puerto Ricans who owned the bodega in my hood. It was until I was around Latino's heavily cause my middle school was in the South Bronx. It was me and my AA breh Terrell slapping the shyt out of the Latinos saying nikka on a regular basis. Got into fights everyday. I remember this Dominican breh would always tell me he has black people in his family and then say some racist joke like "what do you call a black person on a slide? A mudslide. What do you call a black person on a bike? A dirt bike." And then he'd laugh. It was literally 3 Afro Latinos I fukked with and that's mainly because they didn't have a problem identifying with black people. All of the black kids squadded up. People will fool you like it's gucci everywhere between blacks and latinos like 3ni and Latin Kings was fighting with bloods in NY.

watch from 2:13​

I'm trini and i get where you coming from with the hispanics vs blacks. i mean when is different sets fighting then thats diff. i got difff homies that are in different gangs bloods and crips. but i never got along with latin kings. but in the hood saying nikka to one another is common. i never got approached by anyone and i chilled around bloods and crips. personally, as u get older all that shyt is corny but that's how it is in the hood and the mentality.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Let me understand?

Cardi B is a young woman of obvious African descent, who has grown up in NYC
listening to Hot 97, Power 105, mixtapes, Youtube and other sources of music.

Why wouldn't she now use a term so clearly common to NYC Hip Hop culture, and the past
two generations of young New Yorkers?

*Sidenote: Count the number of NYC rap records 1979-1988, prior to to the accepted, national emergence
of NWA/nikkaz Wit Attitude, that prominently used "the n-word" in rhymes? There were some, but not many
fukk outta here:camby:

@Big Skilly Films

You Puerto Rican Uncle Fester lookin muthafukka. You sure you wanna challenge me on the history of the n word in America. This is not your culture, boy.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Never had to & never will. This is coli:ld:but sure if some clown wanna get his head lumped up tryna tell me what a grown man what he can & cant say i dont mind handing him a 2 peice:mjlol: but thatll honestly never happen in real life cuz only on coli do people have a problem with it.
Bring yo spic ass down south where the history of that word still means somethin and see what pop off. You a dominic00n so you prolly black any fukkin way.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
yes on the high school comment
when i was in high school

we stayed fighting the mexicans
but when we got back to the block
it was like the shyt never happened

When did it really get turnt up though, because it seem through out the 90s it wasn't really beef. My family is from harbor area, they said Mexicans and blacks were kicking it. Was no problems.. Felt like 2000s is when it really popped off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know Cardi b set policy in the black community. Isn't this the woman who admits she's a failure and loves smoking cigarettes and sucking dikk?.

I'm appalled at the members of this forum that you can't diferentiate yourself from a loser like CardI B...her words can actually inspire a 15 page thread discussion.

Why not just hit the streets and ask the first random prostitute their opinion on the subject...what's the difference?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1) I really can't stand Cardi B, but the two or three interviews I've watched of hers makes me realize I hate her persona. Out of character she's too transparent to not be cool.

2) I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't know why non-Blacks fight so hard to justify their right to say Ni--a. Latinos go the hardest knowing damn well their racist culture hates everything Black, but their African Ancestors, whose DNA they tried to breed out so they could conform to White standards, give them the right to say nikka. Why do they even want to say it so bad.

Yep. At this point, its :smh: @ them wanting to say that word, but at the same time, deny racism of their home countries.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
If you live in new York city and you went to public school there's a 90% chance u say nikka

Only time I seen people get checked is when a kid who don't hang around the black kids say it

No matter what race you are I've seen a group of white kids call each other nikka in the hood and nobody checked them or said shyt

Asian who play basketball on the block that's everybody Chinese nikka

The Spanish kids that skateboard on the block and drink coquito that's them Spanish nikkas

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So Los Angeles' DJ Yella can co-found a group called "nikkaz Wit Attitude"...
49226933.cached.jpg

But NYC Dominican-descent Fabolous should not use "the n-word" because he is of "Hispanic" background?

Fabolous8.png
I hear what you're saying, but Fab is half AA so it's not the best example (even though there are full Dominicans that look like Fab).

Better example would be another Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda, who's Panamanian

murda.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dip