Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I'm about 2 minutes in the interview and seriously wondering if she is borderline mentally handicapped?

He asked her a specific question and the response was not a good one, and her mannerisms were off putting to say the least.

The make up job was horrendous, and her breasts are damn near falling out.

I cannot even think about her sexually because I think she's retarded.:beli:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm about 2 minutes in the interview and seriously wondering if she is borderline mentally handicapped?

He asked her a specific question and the response was not a good one, and her mannerisms were off putting to say the least.

The make up job was horrendous, and her breasts are damn near falling out.

I cannot even think about her sexually because I think she's retarded.:beli:
Same with Mary Jean.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Can black people say $pic because they're minorities? :patrice:

See but we dont go around calling each other "my spic" or "my spicca"

We dont see each other and say "whats up wetback"

Itsa big difference.

I myself have stopped using the word out of respect for people who do get offended by the word n----a.

I would never ever say some disgusting shyt like n---er tho.

I grew up in compton and the word n---a never had any racial animosity behind it, for me or my friends.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR A RACIST PERSON SAYING N---A, they are always throwing in that hard ER in there.

I grew up calling my friends, my n---as, whether they were mexican, black, chinese, whatever.

But like I said, there are people that do get offended by it, and I respect that so I just replaced the word with homie or dude now.

NGL, since having that talk on the coli and seeing how it negatively impacted others I've even removed n---a out of my real life vocabulary.

Its not that important to me to HAVE TO be able to say "my n---a", but it was a word that was a part of me as I was growing up in Compton.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So when whites become minorities in 2053 or so its gonna be ok for them to use it? Brehs and brehettes please value education and edify yourselves. For your childrens sake and your sake. :scust: stupidity is a bytch.

I think by minorities she was alluding to people of color, not necessarily minority, as in the numbers game.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
She's from the Bronx, in the Bronx hispanics and blacks are intermingled so I can see where she's coming from considering I'm from the Bronx.

I have a Colombian best friend, and he says nikka all the time since we were kids playing basketball. There's not a racist piece of blood in him.

Just experiencing life in general you understand that racist people will not say n---a because they will always add the ER at the end.

Especially Mexican racists. They get offended if you be like "whats up my n---a"

The mexican racists hate mexican people that are "wannabe blacks" and especially the OG gangster types, they will always try and "educate" you on brown pride and why calling each other n---a is not something mexicans should be doing.

I never shared their beliefs nor payed them any mind, because I know that for them to be offended they'd have to believe that black people were not equal to them, and thats just stupid af.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Try saying any variation of the n word to me and see what I call you in return or see how bad I lay you out I have never let any of these other races of people call me anything other than my name blacks have softened up too much now afro Latinos on the east coast are black period can't tell them from blacks

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
See but we dont go around calling each other "my spic" or "my spicca"

We dont see each other and say "whats up wetback"

Itsa big difference.

I myself have stopped using the word out of respect for people who do get offended by the word n----a.

I would never ever say some disgusting shyt like n---er tho.

I grew up in compton and the word n---a never had any racial animosity behind it, for me or my friends.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR A RACIST PERSON SAYING N---A, they are always throwing in that hard ER in there.

I grew up calling my friends, my n---as, whether they were mexican, black, chinese, whatever.

But like I said, there are people that do get offended by it, and I respect that so I just replaced the word with homie or dude now.

NGL, since having that talk on the coli and seeing how it negatively impacted others I've even removed n---a out of my real life vocabulary.

Its not that important to me to HAVE TO be able to say "my n---a", but it was a word that was a part of me as I was growing up in Compton.

Thats just the thing..Americans roll their 'R's' and heavily emphasize it..so a word ending in A or ER sounds the fukkin same..
Black Americans never should have allowed the word to fester, now you get Hispanics demanding to use it as well..

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Thats just the thing..Americans roll their 'R's' and heavily emphasize it..so a word ending in A or ER sounds the fukkin same..
Black Americans never should have allowed the word to fester, now you get Hispanics demanding to use it as well..

I would respectfully disagree, I've listened to rap music all my life and seen videos of racist whites, and you can CLEARLY distinguish when someone uses an ER.

As with hispanics demanding to use the word I can simply state that it stems from not knowing how the word negatively impacts black people who do get offended by the word n---a.

Most people who listen to rap have become desensitized to the word n---a, and it has become a part of their everyday lingo. I mean there are mexicans who hang out with mexicans and they call each other n---a.

Im assuming their defense of them using the word is moreso attributed to the fact that they are not using the word in the form of a racial slur, but moreso as lingo that they grew up with.

In rap "my n---a" means my homie, my dude, my friend. And that is the way I used it, it was the way we used it in our envirinment. (Again I was born and raised in Compton and a majority of my friends were black)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Try saying any variation of the n word to me and see what I call you in return or see how bad I lay you out I have never let any of these other races of people call me anything other than my name blacks have softened up too much now afro Latinos on the east coast are black period can't tell them from blacks

:yeshrug:

100%..

You'd have to be seriously retarded to allow someone to call you a ******/a and claim they used an 'A'.:gucci:

I mean, how does it even get to the point where you have a Cac or Spic calling you a 'N' to your face, then dictating to you how the version they used is harmless:patrice:
They must think were fukking stupid, and we may as well be to allow this to slide.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
100%..

You'd have to be seriously retarded to allow someone to call you a ******/a and claim they used an 'A'.:gucci:

I mean, how does it even get to the point where you have a Cac or Spic calling you a 'N' to your face, then dictating to you how the version they used is harmless:patrice:
They must think were fukking stupid, and we may as well be to allow this to slide.

Lets just be honest,
Who set the precedent for the word n---a?

We all know the white man can be attributed for n---er.

But how can you say we "dictate" what it means when there is a rap song that says "my n---a, my n---a" which is used to say "my homie"

For as long as I can remember the word n---a has been used in rap, and has been used in a non-racially derogatory manner.

I grew up with rap, not white supremacy.