Cardi b going in on offset rn

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bu bu but thecoli told me latina women were so much more agreeable?

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Follow the ways and you wont have these problems. Once we got together,she wouldnt be putting out anymore albums. And before one of you say "But Benefited,its her passion:picard:"

That woman aint wrote a single bar since she got in the game:mjlol:. She needed in depth isolation from the streets and bad examples. She needed deep healing as you can hear. And she damn sure needs to be checked,and have some boundaries put in place. Thats not going to happen with a woman like her when shes making more money than you,more famous than you. Of course every woman doesnt need this to have a healthy relationship. But honestly its 2024,and 85% of the proverbs 31 angels have already been claimed. Yall will have to mold and work with the hellhounds you got:respect:.
Man aint nobody ever said that shyt :mjlol:

You must be thinking about what white dudes say about asia women or what passport bros say about non-American/ized women

Nobody calling a latina hoodbooger thats got a bbl, ex-stripper who used to drug and rob nikkas agreeable:mjlol:

Most of us are saying she should stfu and logoff because she been knew what the kinda nikka he was from the get go and she aint no better.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I thought she was doing this because of Nicki album release but this is real and she’s done with that niqqa

I forgot about Nicki's first week #s that are actually impressive. Cardi must be getting pressed through all sides.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

That nikka Offset got that dawg in him :damn:

offset gonna have to go to the crib with 1 of these on 2 pick up his shyt:lolbron:

Cardi prolly got a razor in her mouth and switchblade in the snatch ready 2 boogie down :russ:

ggSM622.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Real question: If a woman sleep with another woman is that cheating? Cardi said before that she sleep with other woman and Offset don't mind. Is the reason that is not cheating because Offset don't mind.

If other bytches eating Cardi p*ssy and azz, Offset might as well join in, and be toxic together :yeshrug: