Cardi b going in on offset rn

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Idk why she so mad she chose him women know men that cheat and men that dont :manny: tough titty
didnt get a prenup...

the first time ... she should have handle up...

this time .. its too late ...

shoe was on the foot u think offset would goto social media bytch bashing...

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
This is why the Knocks will never win shyt.

I meant Offset, I was mad tired, but don't ever speak negatively about the Knicks
:ufdup:

I know we in the booth, but who's your basketball team anyway ??

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: :picard:

So she is stuck with him since she the breadwinner. If she gets an actual,divorce, she gonna be taken to the cleaners.
Mmhmm he’s got her right where he wants her. She was too busy bragging and shytting on other women’s situations to realize she was setting herself up.

Sad for the kids. Never good for kids to be in the middle of this stuff.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I actually hadn’t watch the video until today, man she really mad he went out on his birthday :mjlol:

Talking shyt about how shes in her time of need and he aint there or some shyt.. like chick when is it NOT your time of need? Talking about his “lil album” and now he feeling himself???

It’s that nikkas birthday/album release type shyt I assume.. you think he want to stay home and listen to that?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I actually hadn’t watch the video until today, man she really mad he went out on his birthday :mjlol:

Talking shyt about how shes in her time of need and he aint there or some shyt.. like chick when is it NOT your time of need? Talking about his “lil album” and now he feeling himself???

It’s that nikkas birthday/album release type shyt I assume.. you think he want to stay home and listen to that?

Offset in a win/win situation rn. He can smash all the loose hoes he wants, and if his wife files for divorce, her pockets gonna get ran through

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Offset in a win/win situation rn. He can smash all the loose hoes he wants, and if his wife files for divorce, her pockets gonna get ran through
I mean he could but I don’t think thats what it is

nikka not broke or nothing.

I am :yeshrug: She knew what he was before they got married. Knew what he was after 1 kid. Went ahead and had another one.

He cheated throughout the whole process.

Exactly this.

This is a her issue. She picked this nikka with other kids and baby mommas and stuck with him through multiple cheating scandals and had another kid by him. Water seeks it own level, she needs to log off

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I just said in the other thread that he was obviously just using her for clout. Her and Jenny Mai were fools for marrying serial baby daddies. If men have kids with more than one woman and never married he they are not husband material. Quavo was the most popular Migos before Offset got with Cardi B.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I just said in the other thread that he was obviously just using her for clout. Her and Jenny Mai were fools for marrying serial baby daddies. If men have kids with more than one woman and never married he they are not husband material. Quavo was the most popular Migos before Offset got with Cardi B.
Even if he wasn't, she could have done way better

Like you said, could have got a dude without kids and at a higher level

Gave her life to a dude who was below her career wise and has no respect for her

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why her voice so different? Lost the blaccent?
This is the 'Dominican girl cussing you out' accent. They don't use it for nothing else.

A nice entry to the archives for their children to go through when they grow up
You don't think the kids aint already seen this in the house? If she wasn't rich, the whole block woulda heard it. :coffee:

But I hope people keep that audio in mind the next time Cardi drops a "fukk a nikka I'm about the bag I got no feelings" anthem. You out here crying and having public breakdowns for public sympathy, leave the tough guy shyt to other people please.
Marrying a nikka is different than fukking a nikka for a bag, please stop. :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Even if he wasn't, she could have done way better

Like you said, could have got a dude without kids and at a higher level

Gave her life to a dude who was below her career wise and has no respect for her
She has a damaged mindset so she was never going to pick a good dude. Any chick who valued herself would stay away from a guy like that. She got “picked” by a babydaddy who had less than her and thought that was win!!!