Cardi b going in on offset rn

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

That nikka Offset got that dawg in him :damn:

That's someone's dad doing way too much. Like this some straight up childish shyt and that's who's raising a daughter.

This ain't like Future/Russ/Ciara where there's a good father-figure/role model to offset :whew:
This ain't like Kim Kardashian/Kanye where there's going to be a soft-spot for family values and keeping a family business.

In contrast, that child going to be a straight up menace.
She got the clout, money and the problems at home.

I feel sorry for the boys that her and her clique or "entourage" going to shame in school K-12.
Then I feel sorry for the men that daughter going to meet when she gets older.

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Cardi B can go off on Takeoff all she wants, she's still not leaving him, she was just venting

If they ever do break up I have a feeling that Takeoff will leave her
:francis:
This is why the Knocks will never win shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Come on you cant be this obtuse nikka :beli: if he was a regular 9-5 blue collar dude that loved her more than she loved him shed call him boring. But women dont want those men. How many times have we seen this nikka???:what:

This doesn't even attempt to answer the question.

:mjlol:

9-5 blue collar brothers cheat too

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Come on you cant be this obtuse nikka :beli: if he was a regular 9-5 blue collar dude that loved her more than she loved him shed call him boring. But women dont want those men. How many times have we seen this nikka???:what:

Nowadays, broads will look over you because you have a 9-5 and have a disciplined schedule. They want that fast life, now, now, now type of money, and social clout out the azz.