Cardi b going in on offset rn

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Even if he wasn't, she could have done way better

Like you said, could have got a dude without kids and at a higher level

Gave her life to a dude who was below her career wise and has no respect for her

I don’t know if she saw it that way at the time. With the amount of plastic surgery she’s gotten she can’t have the best self esteem. Plus, Migos were pretty popular and she only had one song and reality tv fame when they got together. I think they were together before she released her album, but can’t quite recall.

So I’m just saying not many brehs in that industry are looking to marry period. Many of them have baby mamas. And many would be looking just for a quick smash with an up and coming artist. Especially with her being an ex stripper and hoodrat. Offset was making a business decision. And she really didn’t see it coming. That southern charm still has her in a chokehold.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don’t know if she saw it that way at the time. With the amount of plastic surgery she’s gotten she can’t have the best self esteem. Plus, Migos were pretty popular and she only had one song and reality tv fame when they got together. I think they were together before she released her album, but can’t quite recall.

So I’m just saying not many brehs in that industry are looking to marry period. Many of them have baby mamas. And many would be looking just for a quick smash with an up and coming artist. Especially with her being an ex stripper and hoodrat. Offset was making a business decision. And she really didn’t see it coming. That southern charm still has her in a chokehold.
They not that charmful imo

It’s not like they Nelly pause

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
already said she chose wrong

but bro really ain't shyte for the fact he keeps bringing children into fukked up situations

nikka could easily see she wasn't in any position to be a mother & still put two children in her

her father failed his father failed

that's what it all keeps coming back to failed mothers & fathers

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na

I thought he got with her after she blew up

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na

but bro really ain't shyte for the fact he keeps bringing children into fukked up situations

nikka could easily see she wasn't in any position to be a mother & still put two children in her

Honestly I put the blame more on Offset at this point

Yeah Cardi acting ratchet but he cheating and she don’t know how to respond (move on)

They equally yolked

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

The relationship is a industry plant. It wasn't built on love, more-so built on lust and clout

It was the same with Faith and Big

Cardi and Offset are both playing roles. Cardi playing the role of the ruthless hoodrat who can't cook nor clean but has the ring. Offset is playing the JBO generate pretending to be single

The kids in that household have the most to loose.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The relationship is a industry plant. It wasn't built on love, more-so built on lust and clout

It was the same with Faith and Big

Cardi and Offset are both playing roles. Cardi playing the role of the ruthless hoodrat who can't cook nor clean but has the ring. Offset is playing the JBO generate pretending to be single

The kids in that household have the most to loose.
yeah..........*