Cardi b going in on offset rn

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bu bu but thecoli told me latina women were so much more agreeable?

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Follow the ways and you wont have these problems. Once we got together,she wouldnt be putting out anymore albums. And before one of you say "But Benefited,its her passion:picard:"

That woman aint wrote a single bar since she got in the game:mjlol:. She needed in depth isolation from the streets and bad examples. She needed deep healing as you can hear. And she damn sure needs to be checked,and have some boundaries put in place. Thats not going to happen with a woman like her when shes making more money than you,more famous than you. Of course every woman doesnt need this to have a healthy relationship. But honestly its 2024,and 85% of the proverbs 31 angels have already been claimed. Yall will have to mold and work with the hellhounds you got:respect:.

whats your favorite chapter in iceberg slims book :gladbron:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Come on y'all... nikka out here stone cold slutting himself out on her and y'all blaming her? :heh:

Damn y’all came in here quick blaming Cardi and defending offset
:picard:

Breh is a known and admitted serial cheater why yall defending him so hard

Yall never heard of this woman cheating on him, he always says that she’s a good wife, mom and. Stepmom, and he’s the cheater, but yet its her fault :dead: Yall gon literally die miserable. Seek help.
Nobody's "blaming" Cardi. Jokes are being made about her being rambunctious, which Offset knew.
I don't know their history but from the sound of her voice she sounds like she has been loyal to him. Which is surprising since she's a proud self proclaimed professional ho.
Offset is her equivalent. She would be loyal to that type and really the "can't make a hoe a housewife" addage is one of the many half-truths people run with anyway.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Cardi B can go off on Takeoff all she wants, she's still not leaving him, she was just venting

If they ever do break up I have a feeling that Takeoff will leave her
:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn y’all came in here quick blaming Cardi and defending offset
:picard:

Breh is a known and admitted serial cheater why yall defending him so hard
She knew that too, still married him and cancled a divorce at the last moment.

Call me when the divorce is finalized other than that this is seeming like roll out to me.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
This has been a rough year for Black Love in the media:mjcry:

Cardi and Offset :mjcry:

Tia and Cory :mjcry:

Meg and Pardi/Tory :mjcry:

Tina Knowles and Bianca Lawson daddy :mjcry:

At least Meagan Good saved Johnathan Majors from that crazy white bytch, so it wasn't all bad.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot about Blueface and Crisean :mjcry:

Edit x2: And Keke and Darius :mjcry:

Zion & Moriah:troll: