Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Drugging a woman to rape her is a completely different thing and almost exclusively the only reason men drug women :unimpressed:

You just wanna be a victim, new gen :russell:

This new gen the type of people to punch women and say but she punched me last week

She was drugging dudes for dudes to come and rob them. You dudes are somehow eager to equate it to males raping women. Says more about how you view rape :scust:
I thought this was spoke on before. Did she say she was drugging, robbing and having her tranny friends rape dudes too? I thought that’s what she’s referring to when folks be at her about it.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Violence against black men has been so normalized via rap music that most people hear stuff like this and :manny:

Also the specific word she used ( "n1ggas") dehumanizes and lowers the VALUE of black men.

Black men or in this case "n1ggas" aren't viewed as anything of value in society so she feels that she can say this with no repurcussions.

People who use the term "n1ggas" as their default word for black people usually do it because they see little value in black people generally speaking and have a subconscious disdain for them. (See Uncle ruckus for example).

"Roaches" for black women and "n1ggas" for black men is all you need to know about Cardi B.

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I refuse to have phony outrage over this when you got too many male rappers rapping about selling dope in their communities for decades, saying it with their chest out like they are proud to be destroyers of their communities.
I've legitimately always wondered why Cardi was held to a higher standard for this. You will see people bump women beaters and murderers and then call for a deplatforming of Cardi because she robbed tricks. It's all fukked up, but let's be consistent.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cut it out, because if a male rapper was out here admitting to drugging women, they would be on his head.
I've gone on the record saying i don't care when women who date football players are victims of domestic violence.
Because the connection between CTE, Football, and Violent behavior is all well known. They knew the risks but thought getting the bag was worth it.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I've gone on the record saying i don't care when women who date football players are victims of domestic violence.
Because the connection between CTE, Football, and Violent behavior is all well known. They knew the risks but thought getting the bag was worth it.
Yeap you pay the price. They value the material/financial/and social status over character don't cry on the backend. I just saw Yung Miami crying and playing victim about how the Diddy situation is affecting her. You knew about breh and heard rumors for years of what time he on. It was all good when you're up. You signed that deal with the devil you gotta eat everything that comes with it.