Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikka I don't care I done called Cardi out plenty of times for this fukk shyt. I'm not some Cardi apologist I don't even like the bytch. Lol.

my bad I must have had u confused....coulda swore u was in a thread in the booth with a couple guys talking about how she's a real catch and mother of the year n shyt ...

my fault G :hubie:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
my bad I must have had u confused....coulda swore u was in a thread in the booth with a couple guys talking about how she's a real catch and mother of the year n shyt ...

my fault G :hubie:
Nah I said she sticks to one nikka and doesn't like to bounce around. She has more family values than alotta chicks in the industry. Don't mean she a great person or some shyt tho. Lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not phony when you compare it to the rick ross ueono situation.

Your comparing this to rape:comeon:. I dont think she drugged them and fukked them after the fact.

And yes robbery is of course bad. But you have to ask if when these dudes pay prostitutes, Do they care if she is being sex trafficked by force? Do they care if they are smashing underaged girls? The answer to that is no.

So sometimes people soliciting prostitutes experience that cruel unforgiving loop. If only there was something he could have put on the dresser to make Cardi B think twice before trying her little scheme. You have to be a fool to not take preventative measures when dealing with hookers.

If she wasnt a hooker,it somewhat changes things but not really :respect:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Never seen such bytched made men as this new generation :mjlol:

What’s the difference between robbing a man at gun point and by slipping him something :dahell:

I’d rather get robbed with a sleeping pill than by some drugged out 16 year olds with AKs :yeshrug:. At least I won’t shyt my pants .

What’s wrong here is robbing people at all, unless it’s other thieves/criminals then that’s part of the game. But she’s a blood making gangster music, the fukk would one expect, that gang members are sweet kind people :skip:

one is soft AF and the other isn't :skip:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You let her live nikkas are so cake :russ:
Y’all nikkas soft as butter cream with these dog head hoes
Then come on this very forum telling your Ls then wonder why these bytches running your pockets, eating your food and fukking new nikkas in Altimas
Spineless bytches to keep mediocre p*ssy around and a headache:dead:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Your comparing this to rape:comeon:. I dont think she drugged them and fukked them after the fact.

And yes robbery is of course bad. But you have to ask if when these dudes pay prostitutes, Do they care if she is being sex trafficked by force? Do they care if they are smashing underaged girls? The answer to that is no.

So sometimes people soliciting prostitutes experience that cruel unforgiving loop. If only there was something he could have put on the dresser to make Cardi B think twice before trying her little scheme. You have to be a fool to not take preventative measures when dealing with hookers.

If she wasnt a hooker,it somewhat changes things but not really :respect:
I mean that's based off an assumption that all dudes who pay for it, are that amoral, but ok. But to not get off track, shes also on record that she would get a even with a cheating man by getting him drunk/perc'd up so he can get raped by a tranny.