Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She wild for bragging on it tho.

Her talent n skillset ain't long or broad enough :dame:to be talking so reckless as a public figure.

N I doubt her money long enough to walk off a cancelation.

Just stfu n stop acting out on the internet you weirdo

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
Neither one is right but a man drugging a woman usually involves rape. A woman drugging a man usually involves robbing. The motivations are different

As mentioned in this thread she used Trannies to have intercourse with the men.....not sure why you would attemt to change the parameters of the comparison

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
As mentioned in this thread she used Trannies to have intercourse with the men.....not sure why you would attemt to change the parameters of the comparison
fukk are you talking bout ? :dahell:

What parameters did I change? That tranny shyt was mentioned well after I posted. I haven’t been back in this thread since

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
fukk are you talking bout ? :dahell:

What parameters did I change? That tranny shyt was mentioned well after I posted. I haven’t been back in this thread since
the poster said "if a man did the same thing the reaction would be different" which is why im mentioning parameters cos youre in mentioning motivations when it was a 1:1 comparison.....im sure you agree that if the situations were reversed the reaction would be different?