Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still trying to figure out why brehs so mad. You messed with a stripper tried to buy sex and got done dirty. If you're dipping your toe in that world you can't be mad if it doesn't go your way. Find you an honorable woman and this wouldn't be an issue. But those women hating brehs lust after these type of women for some weird reason and want them to be honorable...lol
I can't believe I got robbed doing something illegal

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I'm still trying to figure out why brehs so mad. You messed with a stripper tried to buy sex and got done dirty. If you're dipping your toe in that world you can't be mad if it doesn't go your way. Find you an honorable woman and this wouldn't be an issue. But those women hating brehs lust after these type of women for some weird reason and want them to be honorable...lol
nikka shut up. If a nikka rapes and kills one of them hoes you would put your cape on.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Let's see if cancel society has the same energy for this bozo

It's not phony when you compare it to the rick ross ueono situation.

“I don’t have sympathy for no nikka”

Now if I said that bout a hoe nikkas would be screaming “YA MAMA BLACK :damn:

This is a woman who is a mother to young boys who will eventually be these “nikkas” she speaks of

I feel bad for that child

Cut it out, because if a male rapper was out here admitting to drugging women, they would be on his head.
All of this.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Do you talk about possibly robbing and drugging women to people you barely know in real life??

Interesting
I've talked about similar Dirtbaggery on here and in real life ...

(Long as the Statute of limitations is up...)
:whoa:

I'm a FORMER Dirtbag...I've done some Foul shyt , bruh . And it's the Past, shyts like therapy... can't keep all them secrets to myself.

:russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I don’t have sympathy for no nikka”

Now if I said that bout a hoe nikkas would be screaming “YA MAMA BLACK :damn:

This is a woman who is a mother to young boys who will eventually be these “nikkas” she speaks of

I feel bad for that child
The reason it’s like this is because let’s face it alot of our people weren’t raised around fathers or were fatherless growing up. That’s why both black men and black woman have the same amount of disdain for black men.

Both genders got more respect for a black woman then they do black men if we keeping it 100.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cut it out, because if a male rapper was out here admitting to drugging women, they would be on his head.
Drugging a woman to rape her is a completely different thing and almost exclusively the only reason men drug women :unimpressed:

You just wanna be a victim, new gen :russell:

This new gen the type of people to punch women and say but she punched me last week

She was drugging dudes for dudes to come and rob them. You dudes are somehow eager to equate it to males raping women. Says more about how you view rape :scust:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe I got robbed doing something illegal
Exactly! They pick and choose when to apply accountability. They dodge it just as much as the females they been ranting about. They don't even realize they moving exactly like them. That's probably why they got so much hatred for them. They see themselves in them females and it's burning them up on the inside lol