Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cardi tried to rob you, you were likely a fake baller, wannabe, or low level crumb drug dealer because those are the types of dudes who get drugged and robbed by hoodrat strippers from The Bronx.

Stop crying about this shyt when better men are treated like shyt every day and nary a tear is shed for them.

If she robbed you or your mans you probably deserved it and maybe in the future don't put yourself in a position to be robbed and drugged by a hoodrat stripper from The Bronx.
Now take this exact post and swap genders y'all

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I get everyone’s point in here. But if this was a male rapper. Talking about robbing and drugging women. Regardless if they’re prostitutes, strippers, or human scum. The reactions in this thread would be different. But it is what it is lol double standards are crazy.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Have society canceled gangster rappers for being thieves and robbers before?

This is not a sexual crime

Don't most male rappers claim they are just telling stories or that things were in the past?

Which big male rapper has vowed to start doing crimes again like this?

:patrice:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There’s a high possibility that she did this only to black men.
And black women are her biggest fanbase, even though she refers to them as “roaches”.
You clowns still haven’t learned anything about having non blacks in our spaces.
Where she was stripping at wasn’t any cacs going to those clubs.. only brehs and brehettos

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
barack-obama-obama.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Caring about tricks getting robbed by their prostitute, is like caring about a rich person who gets in trouble for tax evasion.

Either side could easily prevented it by just living right. Such an avoidable outcome that the thought never occurs to a normal person that such a thing could ever happen to them.
I'm still trying to figure out why brehs so mad. You messed with a stripper tried to buy sex and got done dirty. If you're dipping your toe in that world you can't be mad if it doesn't go your way. Find you an honorable woman and this wouldn't be an issue. But those women hating brehs lust after these type of women for some weird reason and want them to be honorable...lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I refuse to have phony outrage over this when you got too many male rappers rapping about selling dope in their communities for decades, saying it with their chest out like they are proud to be destroyers of their communities.

Of course your cac would say this. You still drinking Billy Ocean piss