Cardi B Claims She Doesn’t Care About Her Male Victims: 'I Don’t Give a fukk, I’ll Drug and Rob Men Again'"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Cardi tried to rob you, you were likely a fake baller, wannabe, or low level crumb drug dealer because those are the types of dudes who get drugged and robbed by hoodrat strippers from The Bronx.

Stop crying about this shyt when better men are treated like shyt every day and nary a tear is shed for them.

If she robbed you or your mans you probably deserved it and maybe in the future don't put yourself in a position to be robbed and drugged by a hoodrat stripper from The Bronx.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Whoever offended gotta spend more time IRL with Real people. This is how people feel and talk when they in the real world... No politicly correct statements to not try to get canceled, say what you feel...

:yeshrug:

I done said a BUNCH of shyt in this Bytch you probably shouldn't say online, but I talk about the same way IRL.

:russ:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Whoever offended gotta spend more time IRL with Real people. This is how people feel and talk when they in the real world... No politicly correct statements to not try to get canceled, say what you feel...

:yeshrug:

I done said a BUNCH of shyt in this Bytch you probably shouldn't say online, but I talk about the same way IRL.

:russ:
Do you talk about possibly robbing and drugging women to people you barely know in real life??

Interesting

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I refuse to have phony outrage over this when you got too many male rappers rapping about selling dope in their communities for decades, saying it with their chest out like they are proud to be destroyers of their communities.
This.
She still better than marry a rapist pedophile harbor a pedophile brother ass nicki minaj and nothing happened to her when she said that her husband basically had the right to rape that chick cuz they was in a relationship

:camby: miss me with that