Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
:francis:The uncredited ghostwriter forgot to delete all the evidence. Pardison Fontaine wrote "Be Careful" last year. Same beat and everything.

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Some shyt for the females to use as their IG captions for the summer..like somebody else said in this thread Notorious K.I.M vibes
Anything to get Nicki further out of the paint :blessed:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Some shyt for the females to use as their IG captions for the summer..like somebody else said in this thread Notorious K.I.M vibes
Anything to get Nicki further out of the paint :blessed:

Problem is everybody wanting a Hardcore from her first. We still haven't had a real rap female album in what? 15 or 20 years? Trina maybe?

Nicki never gave us that Come Up dvd hallway spittin type album her fans wanted and tried to go pop. Rap needs a hardcore (no pun intended) female rap album with straight rapping. An album full of Bodak & No Limit type aggression similar to Eve & Foxy. Come with feelings the 2nd album.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Damn , people going hard to expose her, but that does explain her flow and it not sounding like her

Every song/verse you've heard her on since she blew up has been written for her.
It's just blatantly obvious on this because it's not some trap shyt where everybody and they grandpa can ride the beat and sound good.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Lemme find out Cardi Bae gon be the one bring New Yawk sound back
D0xebcA.png
5HQuEhJ.png

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:dame:
I'm catchin late 90's/early 00's NY lady vibes from this shyt:scust:Cardi might got it. Milli Vanilli or not.

I ain't made this face in years:scust:The bytch made me make that face:gucci:
Cardi bringin back that feelin:damn:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Nah, gave it another lesson— it’s not good. I expected heat from her. She can’t really sing and the production, lyrics and flow aren’t good enough to b let her slide on that. Everyone who’s defending her is either passing blame on to someone else or says,”well, it’s not that bad” It might bang live, if enough ladies chant along to it, but It doesn’t even sound catchy.

She needs to rollout with something else, soon.