Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
The song is dope, the delivery is struggly, but the concept and the hook are really good......good to hear her making actual music instead of mindless drool..........everything has its place and nothing is wrong with her previous efforts, but its good to hear that she is showing she has layers.......compared to others......I swear If I hear Nikki say these hoes is my sons one more got damn time Imma go find the bytch and shoot her myself.

I agree, this is so close to being legitimately good song. You hit it right on the head, if it weren't for the 2-3 brief moments where her delivery of certain words threw off the flow, I'd have no problem openly giving it props. After a few listens those parts might not bother me so much.

And yeah, hearing it I was actually thrown off by a 2018 song aimed at radio for these young kids having a narrative and not just harmonizing/vibing/flexing over a beat.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I’m so annoyed w millennials who are genuinely shocked that artists have songs/hooks/concepts written for them or given to them by people in their camps

Kex

All Star
Daps
This is a hit. Not Bodak Yellow but it’s a get girls in a feelings jam.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
yo did she really bite the entire song off of someone?
Bite? Her label bought a song.
Her real original fans do. Remember she came out hood under Gucci & Wayne. Super Bass and Taylor Swift is when she got all the pop fans.

And ever since she's been trying to balance both fan groups and failed to really satisfy either.

Nicki has never failed her fans

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I’m so annoyed w millennials who are genuinely shocked that artists have songs/hooks/concepts written for them or given to them by people in their camps

I honestly don't even care. I just saw social media blowing up, and wasn't really sure what was going on tbh.