Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

Daps
Someone said it and I agree, this some Notorious K.I.M. shyt. Like, it literally could've come out like 15+ years ago and not sound out of place. Unfortunately for Cardi, her delivery doesn't match old Kim's.

I wanna see how this one pans out...even if people gas up the record, you can tell how everyone rooting for her really feels based on whether or not they're still talking about it two weeks from now.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not complete trash and not a complete smash. It's catchy though and it's gonna be a bird hit even if it doesn't cross over. The breh that said it said it feels like a Finally Famous leftover was on point. I could see Sean on the remix.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is a song made strictly for women basically. It ain't a club song but I can def see a lot of women killing this shyt as their new "men ain't shyt" anthem.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Cardi flow terrible on this song and the chorus song like an unmixed reference track. Ehhhh I dunno bout this as a lead single, especially with Bartier Cardi not really hitting the mark. Sounds rushed for real. No way she doesn't have a better lead single in the stash.