Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Beat is dope, sounds like it coulda been an early 2000s type track. Usually when Coli says something is wack it blows up. Well see

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is everybody wanting a Hardcore from her first. We still haven't had a real rap female album in what? 15 or 20 years? Trina maybe?

Nicki never gave us that Come Up dvd hallway spittin type album her fans wanted and tried to go pop. Rap needs a hardcore (no pun intended) female rap album with straight rapping. An album full of Bodak & No Limit type aggression similar to Eve & Foxy. Come with feelings the 2nd album.

Ummmm Rapsody :stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m so out of touch.

This shyt is garbage and I keep seeing y’all give this props. I listened 2 more times to make sure I wasn’t tripping

A lot of people hopped on her bandwagon, and must do what the can to not look stupid.

In all honesty, she shouldn't have made it this far in the first place.

And people keep comparing other genre's of music to hip hop when it comes to having writers for the artist.

That doesn't apply to being an MC. It's obvious she doesn't write or produce, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah shyt is trash... But Cardi is at the peak of her hype cycle and hoes are simple (Be careful :krs: snaps and Instagram memes all spring/summer long) so I wouldn't bet against this being huge regardless... That bardi Cardi shyt was wack and people like to say it flopped, but it's still been top 3 on urban radio for like months

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man it do sound like she reading off paper

The flows too complex and too many words that she wouldn’t use

They got to keep that shyt simple and dumbed down