Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking garbage, a stripper ho trying her hand at Pinkprint or Miseducation type of songs? The fukk? What happened to her "cut a nikka off" message?
:russ:
Lmao at R.I.P. this dumbass bytch can't even outrap anyone or write songs herself, carrying Offset's baby. What a total buffoon ass clown.

This is like Blac Chyna trying to do her "Lost Ones" or "Bed of Lies". You talking melodies knowing she sounds like a squawking pterodactyl thot, smfh wow Coli you just lying to yourselves now.
She has zero self-worth, can give 2 fukks about NY Rap culture and doesn't stand up for herself or women in general. How you go from "Bodak" to this bullshyt? She finally has a vocabulary with her illiterate ass now too? :dead:

Man reality TV really did change the game, you don't even have to compete or try anymore to be original.
How is very simple, she didn't write Bodak, and she didn't write this.
We tried to tell yall when Drake got exposed.
Hiphop Artists will no longer have identities, they will eventually all end up as manufactured products.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

I really think the baby is messing things up for her planned image because it's hard for her to rap those ratchet "Bodak" & "No Limit" type songs now and she has to do a quick 180 now to a whole different vibe.

Ideally this album should've either came out either a few months ago or waited til this summer. But the baby threw a wrench in all that:yeshrug:.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
get ready for a million #becarefulwithme post on IG and FB.. right in time for summer

:snoop:

I like coming in4o these threads. Because I'm 34. And no I'm not listening to trippy red.i so try and listen to new hip hip ( if that's what we want to call it) from time to time. This song is gonna be major for the young women/teenagers/college chicks/thots. We will be seeing hashtags and snaps with this playing in the back.

I bet if they play it tonight at the club's the girls will already know the words. Smart move by her team

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
"Bardi Boyz" :mjlol:
dWaw4_s-200x150.gif

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I like coming in4o these threads. Because I'm 34. And no I'm not listening to trippy red.i so try and listen to new hip hip ( if that's what we want to call it) from time to time. This song is gonna be major for the young women/teenagers/college chicks/thots. We will be seeing hashtags and snaps with this playing in the back.

I bet if they play it tonight at the club's the girls will already know the words. Smart move by her team

:comeon: The song is super corny. All the bells and whistles can save the wackness.