Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
WOW!!!:dwillhuh:

Ok, I get why insecure over-analyzing and weak minded men are so upset about Marvels plans for Captain Marvel.

If she's anything like how she in on Avengers Assembled, so many of yall are never gonna recover from this:mjlol:

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Marvel-s-Avengers-Assemble-Season-3/Episode-16?id=71643

This is my 1st time really seeing her in action and is about the most I know of her now:ehh:
Not insecure but they try to make seem like this great character that people look up to without the stories to back it up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It actually is

Characters I like got killed off because of the Carol push

You shouldn't be liking them Fox rights Marvel characters then:umad:

Tell them a$$holes to "Get Down" or continue to be "Layed Down":heh:

Nicca this MARVEL and we ain't playin no fukkING GAMES no more! :youngsabo:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Prepare for a barrage of Marvel news, as the studio recently invited several outlets to their headquarters on the Disney lot in Burbank, CA for a mysterious “Open House” tour. There, they were greeted with a tonne of new concept art and movie footage, including the press' first glimpse of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel.

All of the reports indicate that Carol Danvers' outfit will be mostly faithful to the character's look in Kelly Sue DeConnick's 2012/13 comic run. Here's a more detailed breakdown of the three images that were showcased courtesy of Nerdist:

"The first two featured Brie Larson in her costume, which appears to draw heavy inspiration from her classic comics suit. Though the design kept Captain Marvel’s signature eight-pointed star emblem square on the chest, its look and feel were more akin to Ant Man’s suit than Iron Man’s. Like a form-fitting armor, her suit is less spandex and more military grade, covering her whole body. Her iconic sash is more of a utility belt, favoring function over form. In the concept art she stands tall, staring off into the distance, looking hopeful but tough."
The third pic depicted Danvers engaging an unnamed baddie in combat. The mysterious character is described as "something in a giant metal suit with a helmet; the creature looked almost like the Kree sentries."

It'll probably be a while before fans get to see this artwork for themselves, but what do you make of this first description of Captain Marvel's costume?

CAPTAIN MARVEL Costume Description Should Please Fans Of The Character's More Recent Comic Book Look