Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just saw this lady in FREE FIRE, I'm not a big Cap Marvel fan but with the right writer/director she could kill this.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Brie Larson in alot of pictures look frumpy as fukk :hhh: but I seen these Vanity Fair pics and I was like :ohhh: she is kinda cute...

brie-larson-05-17-ss02.jpg

But see that's the power of a ton of makeup and good lighting...:ld:
They went to town lol don't even look like her

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ann Bancroft, Raquel Welch, bo Derek:dwillhuh:

GOTDAMN NICCA HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!:damn:

I had to google 2 of them just to get a relation to what youre talking about?

Jeez man..... I be calling niccas on here my son's and nephews but nicca you MY SENIOR!:krs:

fukk, it.... unlike them young whipper snappers on here I respect my elders so keep cooking old man:salute:

Kathy Bates my Old G?:mindblown:

Martha
:gucci:I don't have to have lived in the 60s/70s to know of their existence or appreciate their beauty one could easily be an 80s baby that's a film buff :snoop:

:what:The fuk are you mindblown over Kathy Bates for? Can you not read the reason I mentioned her?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:gucci:I don't have to have lived in the 60s/70s to know of their existence or appreciate their beauty you just have to be a film buff :snoop:

:what:The fuk are you mindblown over Kathy Bates for? Can you not read the reason why I mentioned her?

Noooooo I meant no disrespect Old G, just impressed with your data to go back to the 50s-70s, Hell I wouldve started with the 80's-90s myself but thats neither here nor there. Na.... that aint just typical "film buff" stuff... thats experience:ohhh:

Again, I respect my elders sir and I'm not throwing shots

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Noooooo I meant no disrespect Old G, just impressed with your data to go back to the 50s-70s, Hell I wouldve started with the 80's-90s myself but thats neither here nor there. Na.... that aint just typical "film buff" stuff... thats experience:ohhh:

Again, I respect my elders sir and I'm not throwing shots

Martha
If someone born in the 80s is a senior citizen to you then I am guessing you were born late 90s or this millennium, yes? Would explain this Martha nonsense that was DOA from the start yet you keep persisting