Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They should have given the role to Alice Eve.
giphy.gif

Brie Larson has a face like an old man's thumb.
Goddamn :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I mean damn.... I'm a "Coli nikka" in here like everyone else and I HATE WOMEN like all yall in this thread and shyt..... but gotdamn man let Brie Larson and Cpt Marvel be, so the fukk what she's strong. Just a movie:pachaha:

Dont see the point about bytching about ever little thing when it comes to women:heh:
Because they don't seem to be focusing on the character and instead trying to push some agenda or be like we didn't make the first female superhero movie but but ours is the strongest !! I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt but ehhh so far for a character I was like meh about before cw2 who now I hate .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because they don't seem to be focusing on the character and instead trying to push some agenda or be like we didn't make the first female superhero movie but but ours is the strongest !! I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt but ehhh so far for a character I was like meh about before cw2 who now I hate .

Nicca its all good, this the Coli.... we aint gotta write all that or defend the fact that we hate her cuz she's woman and feel like she should be barefoot in the kitchen making food and making babies:rudy:

:heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nicca its all good, this the Coli.... we aint gotta write all that or defend the fact that we hate her cuz she's woman and feel like she should be barefoot in the kitchen making food and making babies:rudy:

:heh:

what the hell are you talking about?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

parallax

Superstar
Daps
WOW!!!:dwillhuh:

Ok, I get why insecure over-analyzing and weak minded men are so upset about Marvels plans for Captain Marvel.

If she's anything like how she in on Avengers Assembled, so many of yall are never gonna recover from this:mjlol:

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Marvel-s-Avengers-Assemble-Season-3/Episode-16?id=71643

This is my 1st time really seeing her in action and is about the most I know of her now:ehh:

read the comics shes been involved in in the last decade at least