Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually, watching this now and they have locked down a director (11:00 min mark)! We should hear who it is soon I'm assuming.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Damn goatvel a nikka cnt keep up, wonder when news bout antman n wasp will drop

Earlier today we brought you guys a description of the costume Brie Larson will be sporting as Captain Marvel, and now we have a breakdown of some of the Ant-Man and The Wasp concept art that was on display during today's Marvel Studios tour.

The images showed Paul Rudd's hero in Giant Man mode, as well as the character "using everyday objects made giant (such as a human-sized Ant-Man holding an oversized plastic soda bottle to spray bad guys with.)" Another pic apparently featured "an adorable, giant dog with a car in its jaws." It sounds like Lang still hasn't quite mastered Hank Pym's tech yet!

Plus, it's been confirmed that both Scott Lang and Evangeline Lilly's Hope van Dyne will be debuting brand new costumes for the sequel.

Here's an excerpt from THR's report, which includes quotes from director Peyton Reed:

"The suits are one thing on the comic page. They are fantastic. When you actually have to make it seem realistic in the real world, in three dimensions, you've got to buy it. It's got to be credible," said Reed of the challenge. He noted in the first Ant-Man, the team intentionally made the costume look old school, with the idea that the suit was outdated Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) technology.

Ant-Man received an upgrade in last year's Captain America: Civil War, and that will continue with Ant-Man and The Wasp. "This is a whole new suit," Reed said, calling it the "3.0" suit. "It's fun, because it's very specific for the needs of the story."

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Concept Art Descriptions Feature An All-New "3.0" Costume And A... Giant Dog?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
anna-boden-ryan-fleck.jpg

Mississippi Grind” Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck have been tapped to direct Marvel’s “Captain Marvel,” starring Brie Larson.

Since announcing the Oscar winner would be playing the titular superhero, the studio has taken its time in finding the film’s director. Marvel made it clear they wanted a female guiding the ship on this film’s voyage.

Marvel was not available for comment.

The studio had met with several contenders and sources say the studio not only wanted to make sure that the search was thorough but that the script was in the right shape before tapping who would direct it.

Kevin Feige has an eye for tapping talent that is ready to break out with James Gunn and the Russo Brothers as prime examples and it looks to be the case again with this duo.

The studio was looking for a unique point of view and they are heading into a new era films where they want to grow and change in a certain way that fits that new

Execs met with the duo many times before the studio decided to go with them and time and time agan the pair impressed the studio with what they wanted to do with this character.

The two have the advantage of navigating the TV and film world and Marvel does see that as a strength when it comes to developing and shooting their films.

Best known for their character study dramas like “Half Nelson” and “Mississippi Grind,” Boden and Fleck have spent a lot of time directing episodes for such popular TV shows as “The Affair” and “Billions.”

“Inside Out” scribe Meg LeFauve and Nicole Perlman are currently writing the script, which follows Carol Danvers, an Air Force pilot whose DNA is fused with that of an alien during an accident. The resulting alteration imbues her with the superpowers of strength, energy project, and flight.

Kevin Feige is producing the pic.

They are repped by WME and Management 360.

‘Mississippi Grind’ Helmers to Direct ‘Captain Marvel’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember a time when before Hollywood gassed u up you had to have exquisite attributes like an Ann Bancroft, Raquel Welch, bo Derek, type now you just have to look emma watson, Kristen Stewart or this one. Who depending on the day, lighting or angle could all pass for femboys :scust:
Or maybe it is more about acting skills than looks. That's progress according to some. :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Or maybe it is more about acting skills than looks. That's progress according to some. :manny:
Has nothing to do with skill if it did we would have a Kathy Bates type amongst these crop of so call great talents. Everyone of these girls are grossly shapeless and just what Avon garde gays want to see a woman look like..
It's the same false premise ppl set up when talking about the influx of Australian and British talent. Has nothing to do with skill it's cheaper for studios to hire foreign that way these independent contractors aren't in a position to pull a Tom cruise or RDJ, it's strictly monetary.

I bet if you look at a poll of the highest paid actors most are American yet it's the foreigners you see staring in most movies how do you think that works..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember a time when before Hollywood gassed u up you had to have exquisite attributes like an Ann Bancroft, Raquel Welch, bo Derek, type now you just have to look emma watson, Kristen Stewart or this one. Who depending on the day, lighting or angle could all pass for femboys :scust:

Brie Larson in alot of pictures look frumpy as fukk :hhh: but I seen these Vanity Fair pics and I was like :ohhh: she is kinda cute...

brie-larson-05-17-ss02.jpg

But see that's the power of a ton of makeup and good lighting...:ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ann Bancroft, Raquel Welch, bo Derek:dwillhuh:

GOTDAMN NICCA HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!:damn:

I had to google 2 of them just to get a relation to what youre talking about?

Jeez man..... I be calling niccas on here my son's and nephews but nicca you MY SENIOR!:krs:

fukk, it.... unlike them young whipper snappers on here I respect my elders so keep cooking old man:salute:

Kathy Bates my Old G?:mindblown:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Has nothing to do with skill if it did we would have a Kathy Bates type amongst these crop of so call great talents. Everyone of these girls are grossly shapeless and just what Avon garde gays want to see a woman look like..
It's the same false premise ppl set up when talking about the influx of Australian and British talent. Has nothing to do with skill it's cheaper for studios to hire foreign that way these independent contractors aren't in a position to pull a Tom cruise or RDJ, it's strictly monetary.

I bet if you look at a poll of the highest paid actors most are American yet it's the foreigners you see staring in most movies how do you think that works..
I said more about acting over looks not devoid of them.
And Brie Larson is American so why you are bringing up foreign vs domestic? :what: