CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally finished it. Solid movie. No complaints really. Just wish it wasn't so damn long. Almost 2.5 hours and at the end there's little closure. Could have had a too be continued before the credits.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nitpicking part got me thinking though.

1. Nick Fury thought he was in a safe place and obviously he had on some form of vest because he survived. When he got shot in Avengers it was by a piston. When he got shot in Cap2 it was with a high powered rifle. Maybe his vest could only withstand a certain caliber bullet before it loses some integrity.

2. Tony Stark uncovered shyt like the Hydra weapons which should've been enough to cause red flags. But understand it's been 60 years. In order for Stark to see everything, that would require everything being connected to a network. Maybe Hydra kept everything on remote servers.

3. If Hydra has been infiltrating shield for that long... it wouldn't be that hard. I mean they infiltrated shield back in the first captain america. Red Skull was a member of shield so he knew how they operated. Hydra was birthed from shield.

4. The teserat was valuable but that's only used for time travel and making weapons. But remember, they only just got it in The Avengers. And Shield/Hydra did continue to use it to make weapons, using Thor as an excuse. And now they have the mind gem.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
He was the first super soldier :manny: that got tested. How you think that doctor was killed so easily. Skull was trying to stop him from perfecting it.

The serum was first used on him, but it had nothing to do with SHIELD. SHIELD was called SRS or some shyt at the time anyway, and was comprised of Poppa Stark and t*ts McGee.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The serum was first used on him, but it had nothing to do with SHIELD. SHIELD was called SRS or some shyt at the time anyway, and was comprised of Poppa Stark and t*ts McGee.

yeah but that was the very beginning. they continued to evolve. that's why in the post credits it went from that secret spot in new york to the same secret spot 60 plus years later.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is the first Captain America even worth watching? I liked this one because it takes place in the modern era and the action set pieces are nice. I also like the fact that it's more rooted in reality than most comic book fare.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
yeah but that was the very beginning. they continued to evolve. that's why in the post credits it went from that secret spot in new york to the same secret spot 60 plus years later.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean haha

Red Skull was never a part of SHIELD, and Hydra was around well before SHIELD was...