CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
His Avengers 2 suit about to be the best one yet
2glf-captain-america-reveals-new-suit-in-avengers-2-set-pics.png

I agree its kind of a mixture between the Stealth suit and old Iconic suit from part 1/part 2. Much better then the Avengers 1 suit.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this franchise could quietly become the greatest comic book franchise of all time. Especially when they throw that "Death of Captain America" arc in :ohlawd:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I think this franchise could quietly become the greatest comic book franchise of all time. Especially when they throw that "Death of Captain America" arc in :ohlawd:

We will have to wait and see but Marvel did the right thing resigning The Russo's brothers to do the third movie. They also are using the same writers that wrote the scripts for Cap 1 & 2. That being said they have a better chance to repeat success with the added continuity. Hopefully Marvel won't interfere too much and let The Russo's do their thing like they did in this movie for the 3rd.

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Word even the Fury car scene was dope as fukk. Had me like :damn:

I know man the whole movie is hard body, I know lots of people skipped seeing it too because they didn't really like the first one or didn't like Captain America in the Avengers movie. I am trying to tell them how good it is but they don't believe. That's why I am waiting for the DVD so I can put more people on to it that are not into technology such as xbmc/streaming/downloading etc.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This movie was ridiculous. Action/fight scenes were insane. :wow:

Good overall story and just ridiculously well made. Definitely best movie sequel in the entire Marvel Franchise.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
they doing death of cap?:ohhh:

Well from what I heard initially is when Chris Evans first signed up for the movie he didn't want to be obligated for 9 movies. So he renegotiated to do 6 movies. So technically if they wanted to kill him off in the 3rd they could. During the press for the Winter Soldier Evans has said he would keep making Cap movies if the stories are good. The actor Sabastian Stan originally auditioned to be Captain America in the first movie but ended up being Bucky. Stan is actually signed to do 9 movies and has showed interest in taking over the Captain America role.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Seen this shyt last night (XBMC :blessed:)

Marvel really uppin their game.

Civilian deaths in plain sight :ohhh:

No fugazi love story :ohhh:

Fight scenes and camera work were the best they've done. Easily #2 behind Avengers.

Man, CGI in 2014 ridiculous. The days of laughable costumes and unimaginative action are on the brink of extinction:blessed: Thank you Man Of Steel :to:

*orders tickets for GOTG*