CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I know man the whole movie is hard body, I know lots of people skipped seeing it too because they didn't really like the first one or didn't like Captain America in the Avengers movie. I am trying to tell them how good it is but they don't believe. That's why I am waiting for the DVD so I can put more people on to it that are not
Movie was non stop action pretty much. i mean you had the stuff on the boat, Fury's car chase, cap escaping shield, the free way stuff and then all the stuff in the finale. shyt was golden.

Exactly the way a super hero movie should be. I don't know what the fukk these other super hero movies are doing. I use to love spiderman flicks.. You couldn't pay me to watch one now.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
57.jpg

Let's talk about how Falcon was putting in that work. When he was like Yo "I got This!!" and was getting busy with the best of them. I was like :ohhh:. He made a black brother proud to see a him rep that hard in that short period of time.

:salute:
:bryan: can't get over how insane this movie was action wise

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think this franchise could quietly become the greatest comic book franchise of all time. Especially when they throw that "Death of Captain America" arc in :ohlawd:
I think Captain America's character in general has been handled the best. One of my fav things in Avengers is that in the Battle of New York scene, Cap takes charge and all the rest of them followed his command naturally. As egotistical as Tony Stark is, even he respected Cap's leadership.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Some news about the 3rd movie from the writers of the film.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...writers-talk-tone-of-third-film-falcon-as-cap

Captain America Screenwriters Talk Tone of Third Film, Falcon as Cap
Spencer Perry Aug 14, 2014
captainamericasuperbowl.jpg

Screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely are some of the golden boys over at Marvel Studios. Having penned Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the pilot for the upcoming “Agent Carter” TV series, they show no signs of stopping as they’ll also be writing Captain America 3. Speaking with SFX, the pair were asked about the tone of the upcoming film or if we should expect something as different as “The Winter Soldier” was from “The First Avenger.”

“That’s the challenge!” Markus replied. “But we are working on something that I think is an amalgalm.”

“When we hit upon the Brubaker run of the comic book, we all said that, with certain exceptions, that’s the tone of Cap’s modern franchise,” McFeely added. “And you can imagine that with us back, with the Russos back, then if you like Winter Soldier you’ll hopefully like the third one, if we do it right!”

Another story that recently created a lot of buzz online was when Marvel Comics announced that Sam Wilson, AKA The Falcon, would be taking on the mantle of Captain America in a brand new comic series, which has left many people wondering if we might see the same thing in the films.

“We tend to stay on the sidelines when it comes to the comics,” McFeely said. “We wait and see what we’ll steal from in three or four years from now!”

“I think the movies can accommodate almost anything, if there’s a need,” Markus said “I think there is a much greater need to shake things up in the comics because that’s a narrative that’s been going on for 60 or 70 years, so you’re going to wind up having to do things to it. Ours has only been off the ground for five or so. So it’s not quite time to start changing things up yet.”

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will debut digitally on August 19 and on DVD and Blu-ray on September 9. Captain America 3 is scheduled for release on May 6, 2016.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I think Captain America's character in general has been handled the best. One of my fav things in Avengers is that in the Battle of New York scene, Cap takes charge and all the rest of them followed his command naturally. As egotistical as Tony Stark is, even he respected Cap's leadership.

True that and I like how Cap in the Avengers wanted to give Tony ass beating in the beginning and wanted him at his best by telling him to put on the suit. lol

Last edited: