CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Love the movie but you know what? The winter soldier subplot could have been cut entirely. In fact I believe it even weighs down the film a little.

The winter soldier could have been a nameless merc Robert Redford's character and it would have been all the same. Like a Boba Fett type.

I don't know me personally I just thought the whole backstory thing was silly.
So we didnt need to know that he was Capt's partner?

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Man I remember before this movie came out everyone was thinking Redford was gonna be Red Skull
Would've been dope let's see if he shows up in the third one

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Saw it again for the 3rd time and still just as good as the 1st time. Bucky kicking that dude to the propeller still has me :whoo:
tumblr_n9pbdztEH11s5zf6fo1_500.gif

He ain't have to do homie like that :sadcam:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_n9pbdztEH11s5zf6fo1_500.gif

He ain't have to do homie like that :sadcam:
Pilot: C'mon guys we're Captain America's last line of defense.
Bucky: :usure: oh really?

He ran thru that entire crew of pilots like they weren't shyt. Bucky treated those pilots like they thought they were goin out to hang with friends, but Bucky came home from work and found out they aint clean the house yet.

:russ: when Bucky hit Cap with his own shield inside the plane. There was a loud as *ping* when it hit Cap.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Love the movie but you know what? The winter soldier subplot could have been cut entirely. In fact I believe it even weighs down the film a little.

The winter soldier could have been a nameless merc Robert Redford's character and it would have been all the same. Like a Boba Fett type.

I don't know me personally I just thought the whole backstory thing was silly.
Na, the Falcon/Bucky/Cap connection is they are all soldiers. And soldiers from the same army look out for one another no matter what. It gave the movie heart, especially with no love story ladies needed something in it to like. Albeit it was at the expense of a better more ruthless ending.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
More news about the series

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...r-soldier-and-avengers-age-of-ultron#/slide/1

Joss Whedon Addresses Bridging Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron

In the shuffle and madness of San Diego Comic-Con, this one kind of got lost, but Avengers: Age of Ultron director Joss Whedon was present for a short Q&A session at Nerd HQ where he was asked about the upcoming film. Specifically, Whedon was asked how he will have Captain America focus on the threat of Ultron in next year’s sequel when this year’s “The Winter Soldier” ended with him searching for Bucky Barnes.

“The fact is, Ultron is a clear and present danger and Bucky’s in the wind. We do mention the fact that that’s his sort of primary thing, but he’s also working with The Avengers too. We’re not ignoring it, but he definitely has to deal with a mad 8 foot robot, because that’s one of those things that you put it off and it just gets worse.”

You can check out the video below and skip to the 41:23 mark to hear Joss’s comment.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be available on DVD and Blu-ray September 9, while Avengers: Age of Ultron will debut in theaters on May 1, 2015.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/311725-the-russo-brothers-tease-plans-for-captain-america-3

The Russo Brothers Tease Plans for Captain America 3

Having already rocked the box office this year in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which has grossed over $713 million at the global box office, Steve Rogers isn’t taking any time off as he’ll appear in next year’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and then his third solo film in 2016. Speaking with Yahoo!, returning directors Anthony and Joe Russo teased some of their plans for the upcoming third film, which will focus at least in part on Steve’s search for childhood friend Bucky Barnes, the infamous Winter Soldier.
“The character was invented for an explicitly political purpose. So it’s hard to get away from that nature,” Anthony said.
The pair also teased that they’ll be building off of “Winter Soldier” for the upcoming third film, saying they will be “bringing some new elements to the table that will give us a twist on Winter Soldier.”

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Just as good the second time watching it. That first street fight was dope as fukk. I lost it when Bucky flipped that knife.
tumblr_n3ic6yhagc1spgtmfo2_500.gif

:damn:

look man...I finally watched it a couple nights ago.....i lost my fukkin mind when he flipped that knife....dope ass fight scene.....bucky was swaggin all thru the movie