CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw the movie twice in the theaters and saw it few times on xbmc. Still waiting to cop that blu-ray though, so I can put more people on to it.

Cap 2 still the number 1 domestic movie until that Hunger Games movie comes out.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Who was more badass Bane or the Winter Soldier?
Winter Soldier by far. He would mollywhopped Bane. He's an artist with those guns

tumblr_n1xc3cIoSU1qjx6n6o5_500.gif

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
http://www.superherohype.com/news/311725-the-russo-brothers-tease-plans-for-captain-america-3

The Russo Brothers Tease Plans for Captain America 3
Spencer Perry Aug 05, 2014

captainamericasuperbowl.jpg

Having already rocked the box office this year in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which has grossed over $713 million at the global box office, Steve Rogers isn’t taking any time off as he’ll appear in next year’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and then his third solo film in 2016. Speaking with Yahoo!, returning directors Anthony and Joe Russo teased some of their plans for the upcoming third film, which will focus at least in part on Steve’s search for childhood friend Bucky Barnes, the infamous Winter Soldier.

“The character was invented for an explicitly political purpose. So it’s hard to get away from that nature,” Anthony said.

The pair also teased that they’ll be building off of “Winter Soldier” for the upcoming third film, saying they will be “bringing some new elements to the table that will give us a twist on Winter Soldier.”

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will debut digitally on August 19 and on DVD and Blu-ray on September 9. Captain America 3 is scheduled for release on May 6, 2016, the same day as Warner Bros.’ own Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
God damn that was a legitimately great movie. Got zero complaints basically.

Fred.
yea it was an 8/10 for me.

i gave the first one a 6 and was pretty meh about it..but this was gonna be a 9/10 until it turned silly and true lies ish in the 3rd act. Still really really enjoyed it and the action was :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea it was an 8/10 for me.

i gave the first one a 6 and was pretty meh about it..but this was gonna be a 9/10 until it turned silly and true lies ish in the 3rd act. Still really really enjoyed it and the action was :noah:

I thought the first one was kinda ass, I liked how this one kinda touched on the whole controversy with the NSA, the general paranoia after 9/11, etc. Plus The Winter Soldier was a god damn savage.

Fred.