CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just copped that blu-ray and its just as good the third time.

tumblr_n9pa6m2sOi1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

:wow:

The more you watch the better it gets. Where you get the Blu-ray and is it official?

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just saw this for the first time last night :gladbron:

i avoided it in theaters because i didn't like the first one at all.. but winter soldier is my favorite marvel movie so far.. i haven't seen guardians yet though.

i thought the dude who played bucky was the assassin breh that helps out arya in game of thrones.. something about the way they look bothers me :scusthov:

hawkeye gotta be pissed he missed out on the only marvel movie where he could've actually made a difference :lolbron:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
just saw this for the first time last night :gladbron:

i avoided it in theaters because i didn't like the first one at all.. but winter soldier is my favorite marvel movie so far.. i haven't seen guardians yet though.

i thought the dude who played bucky was the assassin breh that helps out arya in game of thrones.. something about the way they look bothers me :scusthov:

hawkeye gotta be pissed he missed out on the only marvel movie where he could've actually made a difference :lolbron:

Hawkeye was supposed to have a small cameo in the movie but it didn't make the final cut.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/trivia?item=tr2140473

While writing the script, there was a big possibility of Hawkeye being in the film. However, the writers felt that there were too many characters introduced and they didn't want Hawkeye to be there without any depth. They instead decided to write a small scene in which Hawkeye and his whereabouts are mentioned, which was shot, but ultimately wasn't included in the film.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people still posting in this thread, i loved winter soldier hated the first cap movie, i should have went and seen this twice in theaters but i didnt

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
I love how they took this movie seriously and didn't have any forced dumb comedy in it like Thor 2 :scusthov:

This was my favorite Marvel by far. Dope fight scenes and Winter Solder was dat nikka :wow: came off as a force of nature and was more than match for Cap America.