CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

aint the greatest but :manny:

glad they got rid of the tired azz matrix overdone mma sh1t and tried something new

I know they patterned the fights after the raid but lets be reality the raid, ong bak and the protector style fight scenes got their start from the classics with real martial artists

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Co-sign mines too now. I saw Thor The Dark World that movie was as almost as weak as the first one. lol. I am starting to realize I can only deal with small doses of Thor's universe so Them Avengers movies are perfect spots for them.

The villain is so forgettable I just saw it last week I don't even know the dude's name

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Another thing I hate about most comic book movies is the generic added love story for every movie. At times that really brings the movies down for me. A lot of the times it is so forced and just there to bring in the female audience. Every superhero movie doesn't need it especially in a trilogy of movies. Hopefully more directors/writers/studios will take note.

That's why I like movies like Blade/Blade II, they hint at it but don't dwell on the love connection. Captain America 1 and 2 did the same thing; they hinted at him having a love interest but don't dwell on it that much. Even though it seems they are setting him up to maybe have love interest for Cap 3. Watching both Thor movies love interest just seemed so forced and corny to me. That's just my opinion. I know there will be some saying that's how it is in the comics. Sure it's in the comics but not every story is always revolving about a love interest.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The villain is so forgettable I just saw it last week I don't even know the dude's name

Malacath..... :pachaha:
sad part is Malekith is actually a dope villain with sorcery on the same level as Loki, regarded as one of the best in the realms... last Thor storyline i read "The Accursed" was only cause Malekith was the main villain... dude should be a memorable villain but cause the storyline tyin into Avengers he got the shaft... plus i guess they cut some of his scenes & gave em to Loki cause of his popularity.... another good character gone wrong...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 DVDRip X264 AC3-PLAYNOW
JgOF8C5Q.jpeg

Captain.America.The.Winter.Soldier.2014.DVDRip.X264.AC3-PLAYNOW.png

1jbia6Q.jpg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="TKOK, post: 9431860, member: 1
I really enjoyed thor 2, but the weakest part was def the bad guy, he was just sorta ...there.[/QUOTE]

doctor who was just theater for the check

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
[QUOTE="TKOK, post: 9431860, member: 1
I really enjoyed thor 2, but the weakest part was def the bad guy, he was just sorta ...there.

doctor who was just theater for the check[/QUOTE]

I thought he did alright but the script didn't really let him shine, they really wasted a fantastic actor there.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Uhh... why can't I find this for pre-order on Amazon? :dahell: It comes out Sept 9 :mindblown:

I've noticed this lately with BR/DVD's. Amazon/Disney wants you to purchase that digital copy. So the only way you can see the movie legally until the actual BR comes out is in its digital form. That's why the digital copy releases in August and the hard copy a month later.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I've noticed this lately with BR/DVD's. Amazon/Disney wants you to purchase that digital copy. So the only way you can see the movie legally until the actual BR comes out is in its digital form. That's why the digital copy releases in August and the hard copy a month later.

But this seems to only be with The Winter Soldier. I was able to pre-order X-Men just fine. And everybody BUT Amazon has it available for pre-order, which is weird :wtf: