CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The Hydra/Shield logo
Bk6eEwuCAAAb_xD.jpg

BlSM78iCMAAAc5K.jpg

BlRbntdIgAAF6W3.jpg

Bli9raPCAAA9NlF.jpg

BlH290VCYAA0uow.jpg

Bk_QO6XCMAE3Pyz.jpg

BllXqq4CEAEc_14.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
shyt was dope,funny how Iron Man 3 was extra cryptic with thee symbolism and this joint just basically told you thee conspiracy was real..

shyt had some of thee best action scenes in a Marvel flick yet,never had a chance to get bored,they did a grand job keeping the storyline moving and engaging throughout..

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I keep telling people, the film is dope MAINLY because of the action, but it's story-telling is weak and it's arch is too cliché that we repeatedly seen with Marvel

:stopitslime: it's an action movie, story is just there to move from one setpiece to the next, nikkas out there thinking this comic book movies are suppose to be Casablanca or some shyt.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Both my girlfriend and me LOVED this movie, truly this was an action move done right. The writers and directors should do every Marvel movie from now on :blessed:

Just got out the theater from seeing it and the movie definitely lives up to the hype. Even my wife was like when we seeing it again and she never be like that with these kind of movies. When we was leaving there was an old couple I guess they liked the first movie saying that this one had too much action for them. lol. Me and my wife looked at each other and went :russ:. The action was straight in my book and I enjoyed the first Cap flick as well. :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think a lot of superhero movies that are considered the best, are usually ones without crazy powers

The new batmans, Spider-Man, captain America. They are just regular guys who fall into greatness. So they relate and still have real world problems

When you get into hulk, Thor, mutants, gods, geniuses with genius computers and unreal robot suits, superman ...... You start getting into the logic of why..... Why can't these fools just snap necks and rewind time and use all their powers

It's hard to find a villain that can match that power too. And a story that makes sense as to why they can't just super power their way out the problem.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good movie...they let bucky do his thing....liked the twins at the end, but that miracle shyt is corny lol....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime: it's an action movie, story is just there to move from one setpiece to the next, nikkas out there thinking this comic book movies are suppose to be Casablanca or some shyt.

That's the point..... They're not...... But when someone fukks around and makes one that is then :blessed::whew::ohlawd::banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Very much agree. Movie was on awesome and was looking like it was going to be the GOAT for the first hour.

The Nick Fury fake death was unnecessary, the digital face mask was a cop out, and the fact that dude wasn't Red Skull and was just some dude that ran shyt that wasn't in the previous movies and not some kind of comic villain made it anticlimactic.

Still liked it, just thought the movie had such an amazing start and then fell off towards the end with that shyt.

The problem with the "fake death" is that everybody knew he wasn't dead, they even spoiled it in the trailers. Fury's death didn't have the same weight Gordon's fake death had in The Dark Knight had. I was legitimately :AustinWhat:
vsSbHGB.png
and couldn't believe that they "killed" him off. The reactions from his wife afterwards made it better as well(it was too calm in The Winter Soldier). Another thing that helped was that people were getting bodied by The Joker, left, right and Centre. From the judge, to the commissioner, to the district attorney, to cops etc nobody was "safe". It wasn't outside of the realm of possibility that a character like Gordon could be killed, the way the movie was going. Then when Gordon knocks down The Joker, unmasks and reveals that he's the driver of the SWAT van and delivers the "We got you, you sonofabytch" line
lGvoB0F.png
:wow::whoo::jawalrus:. However when Captain America and co are rescued and taken to the hideout you're already expecting to see Fury there and to no surprise he is :shaq2:.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny, yet people make criticism to OTHER "action films" because of character and story. There's a Man of Steel thread as we speak being the prime example. Lets be real, people EXPECT substance in their movies. Don't sit here and say you don't and all you want is blind dumb action and no substance to hold weight. You know there's flaws in this film.