CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly, any one who saw the trailer should've know the nikka wasn't dead cuz he hadn't said that "I guess you're giving the orders now" line :camby:

I will say I have seen stuff in trailers that were not in movies before. Example: Cuba Gooding Jr. playing a retard in "Radio", in the commercial he walks along the bench and tells players. "don't quit, don't quit". It never happens in the movie, I was looking forward to that shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I will say I have seen stuff in trailers that were not in movies before. Example: Cuba Gooding Jr. playing a retard in "Radio", in the commercial he walks along the bench and tells players. "don't quit, don't quit". It never happens in the movie, I was looking forward to that shyt.
my dude you were getting all pumped up to see a scene with retarded ass Radio tellin the players "don't quit"??? :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah a bit fukked up I know:lolbron:

radio_verdvd.jpg

jorlol.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny: this gif timing....but on a serious note I was watching the OG Robocop and Total Recall when I was like 8 or 9. Now those movies will fukk a kid up :whew:. These marvel movies ain't really shyt when u compare it to some 90's movies violence/vulgarity wise. In the end its up to the parents to decide whats right for the kid or not.
Right. fukk the Matrix, seeing the one man army known as John Matrix as a kid in the 80's, along with Predator and shyt like Rambo had a lil nikka like :damn::ooh:. The 80's macho man movie era is King of the ultraviolence!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Although S.H.I.E.L.D. broke up at the end of the movie, I don't think it's the end for them. The only way to effectively purge Hydra is to blow up S.H.I.E.L.D. and rebuild. Just like Hydra grew from within S.H.I.E.L.D., I expect S.H.I.E.L.D. to grow from within the organizations the surviving members became apart of (C.I.A., Stark Industries, etc.) I wouldn't be surprised to see S.H.I.E.L.D. make a return in Avengers 3 or slowly return in the Phase 3 movies.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
so.... what about that after credit scene?

when do ya'll think quicksilver and scarlett witch will become factors?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so... Fox really copy writed the word Mutant or something :wtf:

I saw Iron Man 3 but skipped Thor 2 and thought this movie was the A1 :blessed:

but did something happen to Hawk Eye in Thor 2 ? Why wasnt he in this movie??

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so... Fox really copy writed the word Mutant or something :wtf:

I saw Iron Man 3 but skipped Thor 2 and thought this movie was the A1 :blessed:

but did something happen to Hawk Eye in Thor 2 ? Why wasnt he in this movie??
him griping about not getting enough screen time or some shiet