CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Uuuuuuummmmm...... How can Ironman make a save when he was fukked up, hiding out in some kids basement with a fukked up suit and no contact from the world?

Or Thor for that manner, who was avenging his mother with Loki?

It's already been established that Fury told Cap not to trust anyone and since Hawkeye is an agent of Shield, Cap pretty much took that literal hence why he went to Falcon vs anyone else.

Also, Banner has no real contact with anyone so he prolly had no idea what was going on and was hundreds of miles across the world

So again? How was anyone suppose to help?

Fair enough... I never really got any indication this was all going on at the same time, and if it was, why wouldn't they have played up or mentioned Tony Stark being dead as well? Or bringing up the Mandarin?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Fair enough... I never really got any indication this was all going on at the same time, and if it was, why wouldn't they have played up or mentioned Tony Stark being dead as well? Or bringing up the Mandarin?
really, the true answer is "these are stand alone movies so why combine them?"

its like...wolverine be a member of the xmen and avengers at the same damn time and he still has solo fights against Sabretooth to the death, every birthday of his...sometimes you just gotta buck solo

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
really, the true answer is "these are stand alone movies so why combine them?"

its like...wolverine be a member of the xmen and avengers at the same damn time and he still has solo fights against Sabretooth to the death, every birthday of his...sometimes you just gotta buck solo

I guess, it's definitely nitpicky, but there were basically a billion people about to be murdered, it doesn't make sense for somebody else to not get involved

that's whatever tho, still great movie.

like I said, I thought it started off as strong as any superhero movie ever, and I think it got too blockbustery for it's own good after the first hour

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I guess, it's definitely nitpicky, but there were basically a billion people about to be murdered, it doesn't make sense for somebody else to not get involved
in comics theres always a billion people about to be murdered :youngsabo:

At the same time Ironman could've been trying to stop nuclear bombs or something, Thor maybe fighting loki, FF trying to stop another skrull invasion, the x-men fighting apocalypse in myanmar, Guardians of the galaxy holding down the kree vs the Shi'ar, the inhumans helping Silver Surfer fight Galactus, the Morelocks trying to stop mr sinister from turning all of new york to mutants, mysterio impersonating the president and spiderman convincing congress to not bomb brazil and that the president is an imposter, Ms. Marvel could've been fighting with mystique over a dirty bomb, squirell girl maybe stopping venom from infecting the earth's water supply, turning everyone into venom and carnage symbiote hosts, door man could've been opening doors to help people get out of a burning building, captain marvel might have been fighting juggernaut who planned on going to the boston marathon and running in it because nobody can stop the juggernaut, maybe bishop back in present day to stop the Hellfire club from turning nimrod back on and killing all humans....i mean...they could've all just been busy :upsetfavre:

you never know...the marvel universe is crazy :manny:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
in comics theres always a billion people about to be murdered :youngsabo:

At the same time Ironman could've been trying to stop nuclear bombs or something, Thor maybe fighting loki, FF trying to stop another skrull invasion, the x-men fighting apocalypse in myanmar, Guardians of the galaxy holding down the kree vs the Shi'ar, the inhumans helping Silver Surfer fight Galactus, the Morelocks trying to stop mr sinister from turning all of new york to mutants, mysterio impersonating the president and spiderman convincing congress to not bomb brazil and that the president is an imposter, Ms. Marvel could've been fighting with mystique over a dirty bomb, bishop back in present day to stop the Hellfire club from turning nimrod back on and killing all humans....i mean...they could've all just been busy :upsetfavre:

you never know...the marvel universe is crazy :manny:

it's all good... I think redford not being the red skull at the end and being just some dude deflated things for me cause I was 100% he was Red Skull

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
also didnt tony stopping being ironman after the events in ironman 3, maybe this takes place after and that could have something to do with it, hopefully they refer to some of these events in the avengers movies

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
also didnt tony stopping being ironman after the events in ironman 3, maybe this takes place after and that could have something to do with it, hopefully they refer to some of these events in the avengers movies

Or at least the damn tv show

I thought this was the reason it existed.

Just do 1 or 2 shows per season with a main character and be the common thread between each

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad they didn't do the Red Skull twist because i was definitely waiting for it

krexzen

All Star
Daps
When going to the movie I noticed parents where there with their 6-7 year old kids. I know this is Captain America but I can't help but wonder how these kids process the violence. I mean you have Winter soldier, Fury, Hydra, and Widow killing people left and right. Not to mention the stabbings, bone breaking and just outright brutality ( shield to the face, pipe to the face, Robotic arm to the face,etc.).

I mean, when I was 12/13 the Matrix was a real violent movie and Cap 2 seems almost and maybe more violent than that. And it's not just Cap, I felt this way about the Batman sequels too. I mean the camera angles, sound effects, makeup, and atmosphere seems more serious, somber, and intense than movies from the 90s. I mean outside of nudity and language, these movies seem almost on par with the back in the day R rated.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
When going to the movie I noticed parents where there with their 6-7 year old kids. I know this is Captain America but I can't help but wonder how these kids process the violence. I mean you have Winter soldier, Fury, Hydra, and Widow killing people left and right. Not to mention the stabbings, bone breaking and just outright brutality ( shield to the face, pipe to the face, Robotic arm to the face,etc.).

I mean, when I was 12/13 the Matrix was a real violent movie and Cap 2 seems almost and maybe more violent than that. And it's not just Cap, I felt this way about the Batman sequels too. I mean the camera angles, sound effects, makeup, and atmosphere seems more serious, somber, and intense than movies from the 90s. I mean outside of nudity and language, these movies seem almost on par with the back in the day R rated.
2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Just got back from the movies and it was a great movie. Both of the Captain Americas are right up there with Spiderman-2, X Men 2 and Blade as the best Marvel movies. I would actually pay money to see this again. The pacing was awesome, all of the main actors were great. It was an epic story line but it fit within the confines if the heroes involved, it never felt too busy and even though some moments were predictable I still went :ooh: when it happened. This will go down as a future classic.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

:camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ocd-buzz-kill-160boxart_160w.jpg

Fred.