CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
London
  1. You got: Magneto
    4035bda3d6db3af05bb51b56801db9b0-0.jpg
    20th Century Fox
    You’re a person with very ambiguous morality: You fight for an extremely noble cause, but are willing to do horrible things in the name of what is right. To some you’re a hero, and to others, you’re a monster.
:blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Saw it last night. I fukked with it heavy. it was dope to see so many moments that reminded me of 90's action flicks. Good shootouts, good fight scenes, solid stunt work, and they didn't go overboard on the CGI. The story was good, and I hope that for future Cap movies, that they keep up the spy/espionage type feel. The Winter Soldier was a bad ass villain, and I think he might become Cap if Chris Evans really does hang it up.

My only problem was that as an MMA fan I was hoping GSP would put up more of a fight, but I can't front. The movie was very dope, and it's a top 3 Marvel flick to me. I might have even liked it better than Avengers.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So what shield will cap be using in the Avengers?

I hope its not that retarded shyt Tony Stark made for him

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
After how right they got this movie they cant hit us with any more Iron Man 3 type of shyt.

Out of all the marvel movies this was one movie I did not like. I have not seen it again. This movie was dope as shyt. I loved the movie. Great pacing. No love story. To be honest I really enjoyed this and Thor.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
This is going to be one of them movies that holds up well.

I just watched The Avengers for the first time in about a year and a half....dare I say that shyt is kinda garbage?

A lot of the writing was cheesy as fukk.Robert Downey Jr's swag nh saved that shyt and made it somewhat bearable.

It was a big deal seeing all those superheroes together, but beyond that, the movie itself was barely above average.I don't feel the need to ever watch that shyt again.

TBH, I'd like to see what the Russo Brothers could do with The Avengers.Joss Whedon better do his thing with the Avengers sequel.Judging by the 1st one, he's overrated as fukk right now.People worship him like a god.

He did a good job of forming the Avengers into a team.I'll give him props for that.Hopefully the 1st Avengers was just a sacrifial lamb.

After seeing what the Russo's did with Cap 2, I'm ready to see them get a chance to direct an Avengers sequel
your right avengers does look cheesy when i rewatched it brings it down a bit

this is some piff watched a bootleg, saw it in the theater....shyt i may see it again the theater....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
your right avengers does look cheesy when i rewatched it brings it down a bit

this is some piff watched a bootleg, saw it in the theater....shyt i may see it again the theater....

Especially the scenes on the Helicarrier:scusthov:.shyt felt dull as fukk! I got that TV show vibe.

There was no "WOW" action, only "novelty" action.

The Hulk/ Loki rag doll slam was corny & cartoonish.Good for a chuckle.

It's like if you were a teacher grading an essay and you wanted to give the student a D, but they followed the formula so well, and and wrote it up so neatly, you had to at least give them a C.

Even if the creative writing skills were lacking.

That's how I feel about the job Joss Whedon did on The Avengers.It was a neat lil piece of work backed by gargantuan levels of hype.Instead of trying to exceed expectations, Marvel did a good job of playing it safe.A spectacular job, really.The Avengers was spectacularly neat..Awesomely mediocre

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The more I think about this movie, the more the fake death "twist" pisses me off. And the "digital face mask" shyt when BW sneaks in to kill Redford.....awful writing.

Still a damn good movie, just really really annoyed by those things. Brings it down a full number-grade for me :manny: