CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Black Widow and Caps child James Rogers -
http://www.comicvine.com/james-rogers/4005-71159/

1233650-avengers1.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
maybe just maybe..... he just wanted to do the role :ohhh:
:snoop: duh!!!

of course hes content to do the role being associated with anything marvel right now is easy money.My problem is the fact hes now typecast himself and hollywood seem to be giving him and only him high profile offers.Its clear your are either a cac/c00n so cant comprehend this disturbing reoccurrence.Before you attempt to enter a discussion and talk slick understand whats being argued first

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
:snoop: duh!!!

of course hes content to do the role being associated with anything marvel right now is easy money.My problem is the fact hes now typecast himself and hollywood seem to be giving him and only him high profile offers.Its clear your are either a cac/c00n so cant comprehend this disturbing reoccurrence.Before you attempt to enter a discussion and talk slick understand whats being argued first
why the fukk do you care what he does with his career?

:camby:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Theyre talking about winter soldier replacing steve as Captain America in the third one, I think its because of the line they alluded to when they said steve didn't really have a life to live, Would you rather he hooks up with peggy carters daughter (or black widow seeing as the two actually wind up having a son) and live happily everafter or they kill him off? me personally I hope its the latter (sp?) because it would elicit a much more emotional response

They mean his relation/rivalry with the Winter Soldier will add the drama to Steve's character now that he's adjusted to modern times, they didn't mean they'd literally put Winter Soldier in Steve's place. Then again, Chris Evans has been talking a lot lately about retiring as an actor and I'll say again that the only reason I can see Marvel staying on course to put Cap 3 against the DC Superhero ensemble flick is if they're doing the Death Of Captain America story.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They mean his relation/rivalry with the Winter Soldier will add the drama to Steve's character now that he's adjusted to modern times, they didn't mean they'd literally put Winter Soldier in Steve's place. Then again, Chris Evans has been talking a lot lately about retiring as an actor and I'll say again that the only reason I can see Marvel staying on course to put Cap 3 against the DC Superhero ensemble flick is if they're doing the Death Of Captain America story.

I think I read somewhere that Sebastian Stan is contracted for more movies than Chris Evans is now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He's contracted for 9 more movies so I'm assuming that he will become Captain America eventually.

http://www.newsarama.com/20568-capt...dier-s-sebastian-stan-his-9-picture-deal.html
ahhhh how does that work? unless this is some comic info where the hell has this idea sprung from? signing a 9 movie deal just means he has cart blanche to waltz from any marvel movie x9.We know there is going to be 1 more cap movie/2 more avengers movie so that's 4 appearances already.. Get out of here with that new captain America garbage

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
ahhhh how does that work?

We know at the very least he'll be in Captain America 3. Everything else would be pure speculation. Maybe he'll appear the Avengers 3. After that, it's anyone's guess what other Marvel movies he'll show up in. Which leaves me to wonder of how many Captain America movies will be made or what future storylines would be used to keep Bucky in play. We should know more once Phase 3 rolls around.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Can someone point out some Easter eggs I may have missed?

For example, when the hover carriers were targeting people, I immediately noticed Tony Starks name when it hovered over NY, did they throw in any other names or characters?